Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: POPE FRANCIS DESTROYS ALL CORPORATIONS - RELEASING ALL THE TRUST FUNDS TO HUMANITY

Concerning the original story of Pope Francis Destroys All Corporations....there is a paragraph that stood out that needs to be clarified. Here it is and consider what you have been learning on this site about who is whom and the great deception that has been taking place. I will add to this comment at the bottom. Gerlinda

It is the Vatican that owns The Corporation in Washington D.C. (and the British Empire) as well the labor of corporate "Citizens" in western countries (via a Birth Certificate or Cestui Que Vie Trust) and the De Facto court system...through the "BAR" (British Accredited Registry)...who practice the manipulation of our Birth Certificate monies through the system of "Contract Administrators" (Judges) & "Attorneys" (Lawyers) who work for the banking system which is headquartered in the "City of London" and its American counterpart "Wall Street".

Secret societies (which are British based) put forth the doctrines of the "Vatican Satanists" to foment fear...murder and war.

The Nazis...Khazarian Mafia (Israel) and the (Jewish influenced) Saudis...are also part of this scam to act as front men in the Vatican quest for the restoration of The Roman Empire.

My comment: Do you see how the terms Israel and Jew are lumped together?

1. There is a nation called Israel but it is not full of the Sheep/ Israelites because they have been driven through-out the nations by God Almighty Himself by their being conquered by 3 large kingdoms. What does fill Israel are those of the tribes called The Edomites/Jews. These are the off-spring of the Fallen One, Lucifer, who wants to steal The Throne of David away from it's rightful King.

2. The Nazis...Khazarian Mafia (term used above) are not Israelites but yes, they are the very Jews themselves who are the real enemy of the Sheep that belong to Christ/Yahusha. Christ/Yahusha said, "I come only unto the Lost Sheep of Israel. Matthew 15:24

Why would He say that? Because, as we have been learning on this site, they have been scattered among the nations and fill the very pews of the Catholic Church, Mormons, Jehovah Witness and others that have been raised up to confuse the people who do not read their Bibles or understand the history of the Entire Word of God which includes the many Books of the Apocrypha. For instance, within the Baptist are multitudes of Free-Mason who swear on their very lives that the KJV is authentic when in fact, King James was both a Sodomite and Jesuit Trained. Do your own home-work on that fact.

3. While the above report is basically true, the insertion by the author that interchanges the Name of Christ's Lost Sheep (Israel) with the Jews, who, we are learning are the Edomites that include the very tribes that are the off-spring of Lucifer, namely Cain.

Should you want to really understand the various news articles put out concerning the End Days, you need to know who is Israel, who is the Jew and who are the other nations (that is what goyim means). We all need to know that the word Goyim was a term for anyone that was not a Roman Citizen. The Apostle Paul, although a true Israelite of the Tribe of Benjamin, was a citizen of Rome, there-fore could be called a Goyim/Gentile. Now, isn't that a mixed up understanding of who is whom?

Thank you to Steven who continues to find all of these great teachings that the churches have not taught, either by ignorance or laziness to dig further than their Mother Church provides.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.[/quote]

Re: POPE FRANCIS DESTROYS ALL CORPORATIONS - RELEASING ALL THE TRUST FUNDS TO HUMANITY

After you have listened to WHISTLEBLOWER Calls Deagle, Gets Mind Blown, you will realize that it has been and continuous to be false propaganda that is thrown at the public through their many outlets.

The Pope and his Crafty College of Cardinals have NO INTENTION of destroying corporations to give money back to humanity.

Any corporation that is destroyed is destroyed for the sole purpose of adding it to the World Corporation known as The PYRAMID, which is a council of 13 that control the whole world. The Pope/Vatican is just one of these THIRTEEN that make up the Pyramid of Satanic Steps that Satan has established to keep his total control over the entire earth alive, well and planning to usurp the very throne of the Almighty God YHWH.

You know, I thought I understand this issue and blamed mostly the Jesuits for their part in what is taking place. And here, I find out they are only 1/13th of the Babylonian Pyramid..

You need to listen to Deagle on this video. Then...you will have to come to grips with this fact of ...How completely powerful Satan's government is here on Earth and there is no hope.....Outside of Christ/Yahusha.

Steven has known this for a long time but realized the message is so incomprehensible that almost no one would believe it. The timing had to wait until now.

You, me, we, have no voice outside of what Christ/Yahusha has promised and that He will wield judgment upon these Demons and their king.

There will be no return of the former USA and once you understand she was never a Republic but always a part of the United Kingdom and Vatican, then you want to slap your forehead and ask yourself, "Why didn't I realize this before."

Now, there is no longer any excuse. I pray for my Roman Catholic family, friends and Protestants that have joined hands with Rome once again. You need to get yourself out of the Devil's Snare and into the Ever Lasting Arms of Our Redeemer, Christ/Yahusha.

Gerlinda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPmJ9NLOgyE&feature=youtu.be