Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Gospel According to Nicodemus

bump

The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan, known also as the 1st Book of Adam and Eve, a 5th to 6th century Christian pseudepegraphical work originally found in Arabic and later translated into Ge'ez, also states like the Gospel of Nicodemus that Christ would assume flesh form 5500 years after Adam and Eve's banishment from paradise and save Adam and his descendants from the entrapments of this fallen world after He was crucified on the cross.

Part of the Forgotten Books of Eden, this text details the story of the initial days of Adam and Eve's banishment from Paradise and expulsion to the wilderness of the earth where they begin their transformation into flesh and adapt to their new lives housed in the Cave of Treasure.

They lamented over the changes taking place to them as they are transformed from bright natured immortal beings into fallen flesh form. Sorrow overcomes their transition as they face the consequences of having eaten from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

The most High in His compassion and loving grace comforted them by proclaiming a prophecy of His Son's coming into the flesh to take on the sins of they and their descendants which veiled in detail is pronounced to occur exactly 5 1/2 days after their expulsion from Paradise. Not understanding that one day would represent 1,000 years, they are excited at what they perceive to be a quick return to Paradise, and are distraught when they learn the truth that they will face a lifetime of struggle and suffering while living upon the wilderness of the earth.

God said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you and against which you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen. Yes, the Word that will again save you when the five and a half days are fulfilled."

But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five and half days, he did not understand the meaning of them. For Adam was thinking them would be only five and a half days for him until the end of the world.

And Adam cried, and prayed to God to explain it to him. Then God in his mercy for Adam, who was made after His own image and likeness, explained to him, that these were 5,000 and 500 years and how One would then come and save him and his descendants.

But before that, God had made this covenant with our fathers, Adam, in the same terms, before he came out of the garden, when he was by the tree where Eve took of the fruit and gave it to him to eat. Because, when our father Adam came out of the garden, he passed by that tree, and saw how God had changed that appearance of it into another form and how it had shriveled.

And as Adam went to it he feared, trembled and fell down; but God in His mercy lifted him up, and then made this covenant with him. And again, when Adam, was by the gate of the garden, and saw the cherub with a sword of flashing fire in his hand, and the cherub grew angry and frowned at him, both Adam and Eve became afraid of him, and thought he meant to put them to death. So they fell on their faces, trembled with fear.

But he had pity on them and showed them mercy, and turning from them went up to heaven and prayed to the Lord and said, "Lord, You sent me to watch at the gate of the garden with a sword of fire. But when Your servants, Adam and Eve saw me they fell on their faces and were as dead. O my Lord, what shall we do to Your servants?"

Then God had pity on them and showed them mercy and sent His Angel to keep the garden. And the Word of the Lord came to Adam and Eve and raised them up. And the Lord said to Adam, "I told you that at the end of the five and a half days , I will send my Word and save you. Strengthen your heart, therefore and stay in the Cave of Treasures, of which I have before spoken to you." And when Adam heard this Word from God, he was comforted with that which God had told him. For He had told him how He would save him.

1st Book of Adam and Eve 3:1-18, Pseudipigrapha

Upon hearing of the prophecy their hearts are filled with hope thinking that it would only be a short time before they would be allowed return to their former place of habitation and glory as bright natured immortal and angelic beings.

However, they did not initially know that the Father God was speaking about 5500 years into the future when Yahushuah as God incarnate would also assume flesh form and having lived a sinless life would fulfill role and mission wherein He would defeat death and return them to paradise and their former estate.

Another mostly forgotten 3rd to 5th century text, The Life of Adam and Eve, known in its Greek rendition as The Apocalypse of Moses also repeats within its content, the prophecy exclaimed to Adam and Eve upon their banishment from Paradise except that in this story Seth is asked by his father to go near the gates of paradise and to implore the Most High for fruit from the tree of life so that he could heal his father from his ails and sway him from the sentence of death that was coming upon Adam as he succumbed to old age.

In this story the archangel Michael tells Seth, that he would not at this time receive fruit from the tree of life but that at some time in the future, the Son of God would come to earth as a human and after dying on the cross would descent into Sheol to free them from their bondage and being led into Paradise, they would then be given fruit from the tree of life, they would then revert back to their bright natured form and be lead immortal into the city of God, established before the foundation of the world to house the righteous chosen to inherit the benefits of it's extravagance.

And Seth went with Eve near Paradise, and they wept there and prayed God to send his angel and give them the oil of mercy. And God sent the archangel Michael and he spake to Seth, "Seth, man of God, weary not thyself with prayers and entreaties concerning the tree which floweth with oil to anoint they father Adam. For it shall not be thine now but in the end of the times.

Then shall all flesh be raised up from Adam till that great day, all that shall be of the holy people. Then shall the delights of Paradise be given to them and God shall be in their midst. And they shall no longer sin before his face, for the evil heart shall be taken from them and there shall be given them a heart understanding the good and to serve God only."

Apocalypse of Moses 13:1-3 Pseudipigrapha

Seth is told that extension of life for Adam was not the will of the Father but that He, Adam, and all those that were righteous of their seed line, would have a chance to return to paradise so long as they followed the commandments and adhered to the laws, that would be given to the patriarchs of his line. Yahushuah as the Word would also subject Himself to this fallen world and take on flesh form to bring salvation and eternal rest to those that deserved the grace and mercy of the Father and Son in being redeemed from this fallen world.

There would be many witnesses to the return of the resurrected Christ and the patriarchs as many would leave testimony confirming the fulfillment of prophecy given to Adam, Eve, Seth, and many others that spoke of the coming of Yahushuah as the only begotten Son of the Most High and how His death and resurrection would herald a return to Paradise for all the spirits of those whom had took on flesh embodiment previous to His first coming.

After confirming His resurrection to the disciples, prophets, priests and the people of Israel, He ascended to the right hand of the Father and took His place as the glorified savior messiah just as stated in prophecy prior to His coming.

Those that study the fragmented pieces of this story scattered across many of the extra-biblical books especially the Pseudipigraphal, will find that the spirits of Adam up until the time of the death of the thief on the cross, that asked Yahushuah to remember him when he came into Paradise; that all of these spirits upon death went to and were contained in Sheol as punishment for the collective fall of humanity.

None of them were cycling in and out of flesh form nor moving in and out of various flesh embodiment through what were various ages of history and over differing time and being. All resided in Sheol awaiting the deliverance and release that would come when the King of glory descended into Sheol and breaking open the gates of brass and bars of iron, freed them from the bondage of their circumstance.

The story suggest that none of those spirits that had taken on flesh embodiment previous to Christ dying on the cross, had returned to flesh embodiment in differing persona.

If this story is true and I firmly believe that it is, nobody from the time of Adam to the thief which was crucified with him assumed other flesh embodiment and confirmed as Hebrew 9:27 says, "It is appointed unto men once to die but after this the judgment."

Those that were worthy of salvation, with the resurrection of Christ were taken by archangel Michael into Paradise, baptized in the Archuresian Lake, given fruit from the tree of life and returned to the place from whence Adam and Eve had fallen from as spiritual beings in the paradise of delights.

When Christ was resurrected He said, "Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself, that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. John 14:1-4 (KJV)

We greatly appreciate the wealth of information given to us by Zen Garcia, which have been copied here out of his book, "Skyfall". I hope that there will be serious students of the Biblical Prophecy that will consider the 5500 years or 5 1/2 days that were given by the Almighty to Adam and Eve concerning when He would provide Himself, the Only Begotten of the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ to pay the Redemptive Price and He did it right on time.

Also, consider the scripture given to Daniel.

"Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon they holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy." Daniel 9:24

Gerlinda

His book can be purchased at:

Skyfall: Angels of Destiny
Pre-election and the Pre-existence of Spirit
By Zen Garcia

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Skyfall%3A+Angels+of+Destiny

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://scriptural-truth.com/PDF_Apocrypha/The%20GOSPEL%20of%20NICODEMUS.pdf
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

THE GOSPEL OF NICODEMUS

http://scriptural-truth.com/PDF_Apocrypha/The%20GOSPEL%20of%20NICODEMUS.pdf

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

bump