Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I challenge you to listen to this: WILL YOU DO IT? Many are Called But Few are Chosen

Hi Gerlinda,

Thank you for responding. I am taking a few days away from this topic as it has been draining in a way it should not be, yet at the same time revealing important issues about people. I need a spiritual vacation of just me and the Lord and my Bible...and I am going to take it.

So, this response from me, will be the last on this issue until I am ready to present proof from His Word of what I am trying to convey about the feasts.

You brought up this quote from my letter to you. I am going to explain what is meant by this statement.

Quote:

"In offering them the Spirit he is claiming that the age to come has already arrived!"

For those who accepted His offering, they are already in the Age to come, already residing in the Kingdom Of God as His Spirit becomes Lord of their lives.

This is a very small number of people in the history of this world; this is the Remnant of all those called chosen, and faithful. All those that not only hear His Voice, but also obeys it.

Nothing in this world takes precedence over that, we count all in this life for nothing, and give up all claim to self. Until then, no one rests in God, no matter how many sabbaths and feast days they keep.

Jesus tells us that living in Spirit and Truth is more important than not eating pig! That He is more important to obey, than the traditions of men, even if those traditions were in honor of Him!

The biggest problem with understanding the Spiritual nature of the Word of God, is that intelligence is still in control of the self life of a person. One must be fully surrendered to the Lord until our will becomes His and His Spirit rules over the mind, not the other way around! The servant (the mind) is not above the Master (Spirit).

Thank you Gerlinda, you gave good commentary on how you see the future fulfillment of this.

Agape!

Patti C.

Re: I challenge you to listen to this: WILL YOU DO IT? Many are Called But Few are Chosen

Hi Patti,

I thought about this and I would like to "add"

IF you have NOT watched or audited these videos about the FEAST of the LORD they may share some insight you may not have considered.

The SPRING FEAST were completed in actuality with

Jesus crucifixcation - Passover

Jesus burial = Unleaven Bread

Jesus ascending into heaven ( First Fruits )

Jesus sending the Holy Spirit ( Pentecost )

Still yet to be completed:

The FALL FEASTS

Rosh Hashanah = Last TRUMPET

Day of Atonement = Judgement day

Succoth - Tabernacles.

Please take the time to watch these videos and see if you are able to 'glean' anything from them.

I have posted them over and over yearly during the SPRING and FALL FEAST time periods as a reminder of what these days mean.

Leviticus 23

I am not a messianic Hebrew nor a Hebrew Roots person.

I merely share these to give you a perspective you may not have been aware.

I pray they bless you.

God Bless

Steven

Passover to Pentecost - Mark Biltz

Mark Biltz Feast of Trumpets -- 1hr 16 min 18 seconds

Mark Biltz teaches about the appointed time Yom Kippur

Mark Biltz feast of Tabernacles/Booths

Hi Patti,

Thanks for your interest to "balance out"

I appreciate your motive.

I pray that you will let the HOLY SPIRIT speak to you and take the time to watch the videos to "balance out " what I'm trying to share as well.

I personally do not think the fall feasts have been completed.

We will find out soon right?

God Bless

Steven

Dear Steven,

I have studied the Feasts of the Lord, intensely for years, many years before coming to this site. I used to see it as most do now...seen all the videos, read the books, and agreed with most everything being presented. It has not been until recently, while finding out for myself, that I have come to see it very differently.

I understand why you put these videos on this thread, as you are balancing it out the other way, back to majority view.

What you have presented here is without a doubt the most popular view out there at this time. Everywhere this is taking over and you can't go to any site that does not put it just the way you did...3 of the Feasts yet to be fulfilled. The way they are sharing, how these Feasts have not been fulfilled, proves understanding is lacking in some way. My question is how can they not see them as fulfilled!

I am very skeptical of mainstream trends of Being a follower of Christ, the wolves are looking even more like sheep the closer we get to His Second Coming.

Thanks for the videos, I hope those who watch them will compare them with what I have said on this issue, and come to their own conclusions.

Be Blessed,

Patti C.

One more thing Steven...

The first thought I had when listening to Pastor David Smith, is how great it would be to see a debate between him and Pastor Mike Hoggard! I think that would be a well matched and balanced discussion. Is Pastor Smith still alive? For some reason I thought he passed away.

Wish there were more such debates that could be watched, that would help out much!

Since you personally see the last 3 feast as unfilled by Jesus at His first coming, let me ask you this: Did you ever study the other side, of them being fulfilled at His First Coming? Are there some videos out there that present this side. If so I would be thrilled to see one. So, you see what I mean, not everyone has done that, and yet they still insist that they have not. Interesting.

Just saying...

Agape!

Patti C.

Hi Patti,

I was just taking your lead based on your statement above:

quote:

Completing ALL the Feasts, when He ascends to the Right Hand of His Father and sends the Holy Spirit, at Pentecost.

Before anyone gets upset with the above statements, please realize I have not entirely studied this out, but am gathering information about it, and researching the Scriptures. This is but a short outline of what I am learning the more I look into this.

end quote:

So since you state here you have NOT entirely studied this out I thought you might find it helpful.

Time will tell soon enough if what you present is true or not.

God Bless

Steven

bump

For anyone that wants to look at the videos and see some of the reasons why it's very possible to see JESUS Second coming and rapture around the feasts of trumpets : ( ie Rosh Hashanah )

Speculation points to September 20-21 2017 ( Rosh Hashanah )......Speculation....reserve the right to change speculated date.

God Bless

Steven

bump

The Feast do matter; they give the event and the timing of all prophecy totally fulfilled.

In Ezekiel 43:1-9 we see that Ezekiel was led to the Eastern Gate in Jerusalem, where he sees the Lord return from the east. When he returns, he complains that by their building their door-post by His door-post with only a wall between them, they defiled His Holy Name. OK, we know that the Eastern Gate remains closed to this day and will not be opened by man. Only the Messiah will once again come through that gate. I'll let you read the below scripture yourself to let God's Word prove that this is being told. Now, when was all of this being shown to Eziekel? For that go back to Chapter 40, which I will include at the bottom of this scripture here and you will find out just when this happens. Notice that this date given occurs on the 10th day of the 1st month, which would be the Feast of Tabernacles. The first day would be Rosh HaShanah, the first of the last three feasts followed by Yom Kippur and the third being the Feast of Tabernacles. This I say to show that the Feast do matter and in fact, give you the very time that the Lord's Glory Himself returns. So, let us remember to keep God's Word and pay attention to His Feasts. gerlinda

43 Then he led me to the gate, the gate facing east. 2 And behold, the glory of the God of Israel was coming from the east. And the sound of his coming was like the sound of many waters, and the earth shone with his glory. 3 And the vision I saw was just like the vision that I had seen when he came to destroy the city, and just like the vision that I had seen by the Chebar canal. And I fell on my face. 4 As the glory of the Lord entered the temple by the gate facing east, 5 the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court; and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the temple.

6 While the man was standing beside me, I heard one speaking to me out of the temple, 7 and he said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the people of Israel forever. And the house of Israel shall no more defile my holy name, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoring and by the dead bodies of their kings at their high places, 8 by setting their threshold by my threshold and their doorposts beside my doorposts, with only a wall between me and them. They have defiled my holy name by their abominations that they have committed, so I have consumed them in my anger. 9 Now let them put away their whoring and the dead bodies of their kings far from me, and I will dwell in their midst forever.

The time

In the five and twentieth year of our captivity, in the beginning of the year, in the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year after that the city was smitten, in the selfsame day the hand of the Lord was upon me, and brought me thither. 2 In the visions of God brought he me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain, by which was as the frame of a city on the south. 3 And he brought me thither, and, behold, there was a man, whose appearance was like the appearance of brass, with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed; and he stood in the gate .Ezekiel: 40: 1-3

Hi Gerlinda.

I have never said nor am I saying now, that the Feasts of the Lord are not important. Also I have clearly said there may be a dual fulfillment of the last 3 feasts, in my very first post on this thread.

What I am conveying is that ALL Feasts were already fulfilled by Christ at His first coming. That does not mean that there is not a dual meaning. A perfect example is Ezk. 43 1-9 that you used to show the fulfilling of the Feast of Tabernacles as future.

The description of New Jerusalem is future, but Jesus made it so that each one born again already resides there. We have that living water that flows from Him.

Remember when Jesus was attending this very feast and at the high point of the festival He cries out "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink." What Jesus is offering is the very FULFILLMENT of the very things they are celebrating!

His offer shows he is far more than just a prophet or an agent; here we have God himself offering us life.

That heavenly water of life is already available through Jesus!

In offering them the Spirit he is claiming that the age to come has already arrived!

A river flows from the temple in Ezek 47. Ezekiel's vision has begun to be fulfilled in Jesus' offer in the temple, and it will come to completion in heaven in "the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb" (Rev 22:1). His invitation at the Feast of Tabernacles is repeated in the invitation at the end of the book of Revelation: "Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life" (Rev 22:17).

I hope this gives you a clearer picture of what I am saying. Jesus fulfilled what was being celebrated at all the Feasts of the Lord at His first Coming, not just the last 4. What most are seeing as the last three, are the first 3 He fulfilled! I know this is a lot to take in, but I am working on proving that Jesus fulfilled these, so called yet to be fulfilled feasts, beginning with Trumpets and ending with Pentecost.

I have a lot of work to do, but I know He did this, and the more I study the clearer it all gets. I am one of those Bible students that IS finding out for myself, and reporting what I am finding. I thought that was an important part of what this site is, encouraging each to do the research and put in the time to really find out. I come to a conclusion from my own research, before I look for the studies of others that have brought them to the same place.

Again, I am not saying there is not a dual fulfillment, as shown here with the Feast of Tabernacles. But Jesus did make it possible for every jot and tittle of the Law, and the Feasts, and every prophecy about Him to be fulfilled by what He did at the Cross.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Hi Patti,

Sorry you must believe that you responded to my comments

On one hand you said you did not have it all figured out

On the other hand you said you have studied this entirely and all the FEASTS of the LORD have been completed.

Then on a third hand you are now saying that the prophecies have dual meaning?

Would you mind tiding up your comments so we can have a better understanding of YOUR position?

I made it clear I DO NOT think that the FEASTS of the LORD have all been completed yet in the future tense.

That is WHY I said JESUS Second coming has NOT happened yet....

That is why I said that the JUDGMENT ( day of atonement ) has not been fulfilled yet.

That is why I said that Succout ( Tabernacles ) has not been fulfilled yet.

Sometimes we can over think something ?

I know you said you have studied this deeply correct?

So could you tell me how or why the Videos of Mark Biltz explain the FEASTS of the LORD and how the future fulfillment by JESUS is incorrect?

I'm only pressing the point since I have NO idea what you think about JESUS SECOND COMING ( Feast of Trumpets, Rosh Hashanah )

Jesus FINAL JUDMENT DAY ( DAY OF ATONEMENT )

JESUS fulfillment of TABERNACLES ( I know you think that there is NOT a millennium reign )

But I just don't see it.......

Here is your opportunity to use scripture ( LIKE THE VIDEOS I POSTED SHARE SCRIPTURE after SCRIPTURE ) making the points that I have shared.

Sometimes trying to make something there that is not there can be very misleading as well so I look forward to you sharing scripturally why what I have presented is incorrect.

God Bless

Steven

Steven,

Quote from my very first post on this thread.

"Also, I am not saying that there maybe a dual fulfillment in someway, but either way, Jesus did fulfill all the feasts of the Lord, at His first Coming and during His Life and Ministry."

So, from the get go I said there could be a dual fulfillment.

I should not have given a summary of what I was studying and working on before I presented a study on each of the Feasts in question. But, I certainly gave a good example in what I am saying in my response to Gerlinda about the Feast of Tabernacles. I think I made it perfectly clear, by showing how Jesus fulfilled this feast at His first Coming, and I will show more in depth about this and the other two.

NO ...I am not saying the second coming has already happened.
NO ... I am not saying the Judgement has already happened.

If I had known this was going to get so misunderstood and twisted out of shape, I would never have responded at all. Honestly Steven, I don't think you are even trying to understand what I am saying and that is fine. I will start over and just take one feast at a time, and be very clear about it. Excuse me for presenting something before I had written the studies, that is one mistake that I will not make again as it is time consuming and frustrating to keep having to explain myself.

Wish I could just find a video about it! ha! So do you I am sure.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!

Patti C.

Hi Patti,

Your comments made it very very unclear and complicated.

I even gave you some videos to help you but you refused to watch them

IF you took the time to view them then maybe....just maybe you might find some answers.

The videos also could be viewed then reading the book by Marvin Rosenthal I think published back in 1998 could go a long ways to unraveling some of the questions but since you are ADAMANT NOT to watch the videos it's really impossible to consider that you are willing to take a full study of the subject since the videos are or should be considered regardless of what you currently believe if you really want to do some research on this topic.* at least a thorough research of the FEASTS of the LORD.

I'm sorry but I will have to post when you do post on the feast of the LORD and WILL include the Videos for others to at least have that information to 'balance' or add to whatever you do conclude from your research.

God bless

Steven

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

The Words of God given to man include much more than the 66 Books of the Bible. So, it is a great error to omit them, especially the Book of Enoch which includes 366 books of Wisdom and Instruction that could only have come from God himself. Enoch was take up to Heaven on the first day of Tsivan, stayed 60 days. He returned where he spend his final 30 days; whereupon he gave those books to his son Methuselah with instruction to pass them along to the following generations to teach them the instructions from the very throne of God. Why would such important writings be kept out of the Bible? Do you suppose it was because Enoch lived during the days of the Fallen Angels upon earth. Those Fallen Angels, who co-habited with the human women of Canaan and produced off-spring no longer containing the pure DNA given to humans by God and revealed the Secrets of Heaven, asked Enoch to intervene on their behalf which he did since he did have access to the Throne of God. Well, we know the answer; God refused and had the original 200 leaders chained up. Enoch had first hand truths about what transpired. So, this is one Building Block left out on purposes. This site has given much space and encouragement to listen to the videos and writings concerning The Books of the Apocrypha. Do yourself a huge favor and received much blessings by looking into them.

Are All men created equal? NO!

"The Lord Himself created human in-significant and significant". Chapter 41 of Enoch. That brings up the scripture that says, "Many are called but few are Chosen". Matthew 22:14 This very fact alone is extensively covered by David Smith who uses scripture after scripture to prove why Jesus said He had come to the House of Israel. The House of Israel did have individuals that went back to the House of Judah but as a whole, they were scattered into all four corners of the world where God will regather them. The Land of Israel may be called "Israel" today but it is no stretch of the imagination to know that this Stick of the Northern Kingdom has not joined the Stick of the Southern Kingdom Judah yet thus it is a great error to blindly support the Zionist Movement, which most of the Modern Church Movement under the guidance of the Jesuits, are promoting. Warning: You have no idea what you are supporting. Don't you know that Israel, the State, was created by those that call themselves Jews but are of the Synagogue of Satan? Take the time and research who all those are that had their hands in this. You will find that they are those that call themselves Jews but are not; the Rothschilds and other Illuminati families hope to reclaim the land and the place of God's feet, Jerusalem, for themselves. What did Jesus call them? Yep! The Synagogue of Satan. He called them that because they returned from Babylon and brought with them the Traditions of Man and pagan worship

Jesus Christ didn't come to those Jews at that time but Unto the Whole House of Israel who had been scattered and will someday be brought back. In fact Hosea 6:"Come, and let us return unto the Lord". What do you suppose Hosea is stating here? This is where David Smith's teachings on the two 1/2 tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh, who are included in the Northern Kingdom and were dispersed into all the world, needs to be understood. The UK, with it's all of it's once Power Structure, and America are Covenant nations. There never was such a nation, like America, whose blessing was foretold would be given to Manasseh, the younger of the two brothers. Can that be refuted? So, how is it that they are known by that term (Covenant Nations) if it isn't from the Hand of God Himself. How many Christians have even considered that they could be part of those tribes and have been Chosen to receive the Redemption that came through Christ Jesus when their Brethren, the Jews of Judah, who make up the areas around Jerusalem, are still blind and won't wake up to the truth until just before Christ's return when they will say, "Blessed is He that Cometh in the Name of the Lord."

The very same corrupt Roman church that omitted these books are the ones that did not want mankind to know that the seed of the Fallen Angels live among them, through religious and political power. It is this off-spring that will be the ones that bring about the End Time One World Order. We have generations of people who are awed by the Illuminati Kings, Queens and their off-spring who are in positions of power, don't we? They have worked to bring this pomp and awe, by the masses, upon themselves. You cannot get the depth of this indwelling by Satan into humanity by just reading the King James in it's present content. It is like keeping the mice chewing on the cheese which leads to the trap set for them. They believe they have nothing to worry about because of the "False Facts of the Trap", which is the teaching that a Rapture will take place 7 years prior to some 7 year Tribulation Period. But getting back to who and what make up The House of Israel.

Moses, many years before, said of Israel in Deuteronomy 32:5 that they were:-"A perverse and crooked generation".Incidentally, note the use of the word generation here, meaning Israel as it does in Matthew 24:34 where Jesus confirms that this 'generation' (Israel) "Shall not pass, (away) till all these things (The Second Advent) be fulfilled". Asaph, in Psalm 78:8 calls Israel:-"...a stubborn and rebellious generation". We have the Churches teaching that they, the Gentiles, are that generation when it is very clear that this is the House of Israel, who is made up of the grafted in Gentiles. Again, here is where David Smith's outstanding teaching of "Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen" deals with these people and this generation. To teach that that there are two different Dispensations, one Gentile "the church" and the other Israel is a great error. The two are intertwined within the House of Israel who didn't even know their lineage yet the Gospel went to them and the accepted AND they ran with it through Missionaries. Don't you just know how the Vatican hated that? God used His Own Rebellious people in fulfilling the commission given to the 70 Disciples that were sent out to spread His Word. Knowing this truth is another proof that the believers are here just prior to God's Wrath BECAUSE the Church/Body of Christ are the natural and grafted-in of the Olive Tree of which Christ Jesus is the Root. This brings us to the 70th Week of Daniels.

The 70th week of Daniel. Who is the "He"?

I will insert here a paragraph taken from one of the post on Rapturebibleprophecyforum

The usual theory is that “the clock stopped,” either at the beginning of the 70th week or in the middle of it, and will be resumed at some point in the future. These views become irrelevant, once we see that Jesus was indeed crucified at the full end of the 490-year period. Jesus’ baptism in the midst of the week did not stop any time clocks. Furthermore, Daniel 9:27 is not talking about an “antichrist” who will put a stop to modern Temple sacrifices in Jerusalem at some future point. It is talking about what happened at Jesus’ baptism. Jesus is the One who put an end to the sacrificial system. And Jesus is the One who confirmed the New Covenant with many during that week from 26-33 A.D.
THE '1599 GENEVA BIBLE' DANIEL 9:26 FOOTNOTE [ a } STATES..........

That Messiah came in the seventieth week . Read it for yourself . Go to Bible Gateway 1599 Geneva Bible Daniel 9:26 and read footnote a.

The word "least' here means 'last' and is numbered "seventy".

Bible Gateway
Daniel 9
1599 Geneva Bible

The same enemy who fed the Church the other lies want you to believe the day that they designated as The Lord's Day is Sunday. The fact of the matter is that the Noahide Laws, which will be enforced, have been written up to make Sunday as the official day of worship and the pope recently confirmed it's importance. . That law plus the others, if not kept, will bring the blade upon the back of the head of those that refuse their mark. This is not because it is the truth but it is because they wanted to rewrite God's Week which ends with the last being the Day of Rest. Don't let the fact that some denominations build their whole belief system upon the Sabbath but seem have added man-mad traditions rob you of the truth concerning the keeping of the Commandments of which the 4th is very clear about The Sabbath. These are the same ones that have you believe that the Book of Enoch cannot be taken seriously: he speaks of the Lord of Sabbath as being unchanging.

Concerning Sheol/Hell.

Enoch presented this to Methuselah and the children: "I saw the key-holders and guards of the gates of Sheol standing like great serpents. Their faces were like extinguishing lamps and their eyes were like fire. Their teeth were sharp. I saw all the Lord's actions, how they were just, while as for the actions of humans, some good and some bad amongst them are those who do evil things. Chapter 41.

Included among all the Books of Enoch are the same types of teaching included in Psalms and The Beatitudes.
"Blessed is the person who open's their mouth to Praise the God of the Sabbath and Praise the Lord with their whole heart. Cursed is the person who opens their mouth to bring disrespect and slander to their neighbor because they bring God into disrespect."

"Blessed is the one who firmly keeps the Foundations of their ancestors from the beginning. Cursed is the one who goes away from the decrees of their ancestors".

It seems to me that the Basics of God's message have been taken out of God's Word [ hewn out by no man] and replaced by the cut stones of the traditions of man that have one believing that the Sabbath has been changed, The Feasts of the Lord are of no consequence and replaced with the Pagan Feasts, that the Gentile Church has a separate Dispensation that demands they be taken out before all of God's Plan for the Whole House of Israel is complete. God is unchanging and did all He said He would do.....of which providing the Saviour is foremost and finished....no more Temple Worship. While the House of Israel who are spreading God's Gospel will not return to Temple Worship, the House of Judah will under the up-coming Temple.

The enemy plans on keeping the Church on his side which is, either by slipping back into the Jewish religion or so separated from who they really are that they refute the fact that they are The Stick of Israel, that will be United with the House of Judah under the Lord Jesus Christ.

Gerlinda

bump