Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are some people baptized in different ways? EX: by water, by fire, by the Holy Spirit?

Another question,

Are there different baptisms for different sheep? Are some in need of different types of baptism?

YBIC
Michael

Re: Are some people baptized in different ways? EX: by water, by fire, by the Holy Spirit?

Hey Michael,

Would you delve a bit deeper into what you are saying? Do you mean special ministries?

gerlinda

Re: Are some people baptized in different ways? EX: by water, by fire, by the Holy Spirit?

Hi Gerlinda,

Jesus said, "John indeed baptized with water, BUT ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

Was Jesus saying that there are 2 types of Baptism? The example used at Acts chapter 11 would seem to demonstrate that people can receive the baptism by having the Holy Ghost just FALL ON THEM by hearing the preaching of the word of God, as it happened when Peter started to talk.

It appears to me that Jesus is making a point to Peter by the sheet that came down from heaven with the various animals on it, that God decides what is clean and unclean and how each will be baptized. And in this case, the Gentiles are baptized immediately upon hearing the word spoken to them. They obviously were right with God in their hearts, as they sent for Peter to come to them and teach them. Peter did command them to be baptized with water after the fact.

The word that sticks out in my mind is "BUT". In verse 16 of Acts 11 it appears to me that Jesus is saying that John baptized with water, BUT, ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost, as if he is making a distinction between 2 different types of baptism. What makes me think about this is that some people may not have the ability to be baptized with water but have accepted Jesus into their hearts, so maybe they are given a different type of baptism, by the Holy Ghost, right when they accept Jesus as savior.

Also it says that some will be baptized with fire as to be purified as Gold and Silver are purified. Would this mean that some are put to tests and trials that are above and beyond the norm for most Christians? As maybe for a special priesthood in the Jerusalem to come down from heaven? The symbolism of Revelation would seem to suggest that the 144,000 of the 12 tribes of Israel have a special purpose in the end times and end up being with Jesus when he appears on mount Sion, Revelation 14:1. They are said to be the first fruits in verse 4 of chapter 14 in Revelation. There is always a special persecution of those that are chosen by our Lord, as we can look at the 12 apostles that all died horrifically. There seems to be a special testing for the chosen of God, maybe they are the ones that are baptized by fire, as a special purification process. John seems to say the same thing in Matthew 3:11....

John says he baptizes with water unto repentance but Jesus will baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire...

What say you?

Michael

bump

I haven't forgotten your question and thank you for the extra thoughts on this.

Truly, Michael, I am not clear on the answer except I know that since late 2004, early 2005, my life has gone from being a complacent believer to one that has been going through a type of "physical fire" that has tried my very being. Through this very hard time of literal none-stop burning in my lower back & tail-bone, which has been broken several times (yet can't be removed because of possible damage to my nerves) I feel like it has been a trial by fire. It has changed my whole out-look on life. Day in and day out, I would either walk around crying or lying on my bed praying and wondering, "Why, am not healed from this pain?" I even begged to not wake up. So perhaps each of us does go through an extra trial to burn off the things that keep us from being totally sold out to the lord in Spirit and Truth.

I agree with you, It seems to clearly be told that there is a difference between the two baptisms that seem to be the opposite, like water is to fire. Water covers one as it did for the Israelites and Jesus Christ, an anointing, cooling and soothing. But, oh, the Fire is anything but soothing, isn't it?

There is that song, "Farther Along We'll Know All About It, Father Along, we'll Understand Why...". In it there is a portion that ask why some suffer while others seem to spend their life totally free from pain, etc.

We are each appointed a job that God has laid out for us. We may wonder just what it is, while we go through our fire but only He knows what He is getting us ready for the Final Course.

I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner but have just gone through another bout of intense "Burning Pain".

Whatever it is that He has laid upon your heart, it is there for a reason; take comfort in that and I'm sure you do.

I'd be interested in what some others have to say on topic.

gerlinda

Michael,

You will really want to listen this one that Steven just posted. I have just begun to listen and It is powerful AND yes, this will answer why we are going through "Fire". g

RICK WILES AND PASTOR BOB MARTIN TALK ABOUT THE CURRENT STATE OF AMERICA IN 2012

For assistance

The link:

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=937916&cmd=show

Enjoy!

Steven

As I was reading the scriptures posted today on site here, the very first lesson by Spurgeon speaks about "Called to be saints". We know, as former Catholics, how holy & pure those that have died are made to look but I believe what is said here to be much closer to the fact; they were every bit as human as the rest of us. You are left with knowing that the person who desires to live for God, the more he seems to be tempted OR is it that he is more aware of his own failures? Then the next verse from today's post goes into the baptism of water and fire. We think of our trials as unbearable sometimes but notice what is in His Hand? It is He that stirs the air of the fire to make it hotter so that it burns up the chaff.

Michael, I may be wrong but I have come to believe, just as Jesus Christ was The First Fruit, he also set the captive free that were in Abraham's Bosom. Those would be the ones that died without the Grace that we receive yet by their Faith, they came out of the graves and were seen in the city. Wouldn't they be considered the First Fruit?

From Spurgeon's Morning and Evening
"Called to be saints."
— Rom 1:7

We are very apt to regard the apostolic saints as if they were "saints" in a more especial manner than the other children of God. All are "saints" whom God has called by His grace, and sanctified by His Spirit; but we are apt to look upon the apostles as extraordinary beings, scarcely subject to the same weaknesses and temptations as ourselves. Yet in so doing we are forgetful of this truth, that the nearer a man lives to God the more intensely has he to mourn over his own evil heart; and the more his Master honours him in His service, the more also doth the evil of the flesh vex and tease him day by day. The fact is, if we had seen the apostle Paul, we should have thought him remarkably like the rest of the chosen family: and if we had talked with him, we should have said, "We find that his experience and ours are much the same. He is more faithful, more holy, and more deeply taught than we are, but he has the selfsame trials to endure. Nay, in some respects he is more sorely tried than ourselves."

Matthew 3

9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire. Matthew 3

And then there is this one sentence, which I've over-looked after many times reading Genesis. Seems that Sarah was Abraham's half-sister.....same father. There is something to learn every day.

12 And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

Dearest brother and sister in Christ,

You are both in my prayers, and Gerlinda, I said a special prayer for you. My faith tells me that you will know when Father has fulfilled his will for you. It will be obvious.

Steven, I hope to meet you some day. You are special to our Lord, for I have felt this in my heart. Don't worry any more about what others say about you.

Jeremiah 9: 23.........Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:

24..........But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

I believe you both know the LORD and you both understand!

God Bless you both,

YBIC
Michael