Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: So You Know That We Are Israel, What Next?

Hi Everyone,

The comments posted on this thread seem a bit off the video.

Some of the comment's seem to want to prove or make a point that is not necessarily what the 'original video' was making so I will try not to let this thread get hijacked by making this point.

Instead of trying to make your point or comment trying to promote your own agenda try to go back and re listen to the video.

Try NOT to make a point that you have made on "OTHER" posts.

"IF" you want to make a point about your personal position on a topic please feel free to start a NEW THREAD.

This video had a lot to say that could be very edifying but it seems that each person is trying to make a point that is indirectly made from this video.

YES we do try to keep the Sabbath but do we ? ( NO and it will not keep us out of heaven )

Should we all be aware of the FEASTS OF THE LORD? YES they are the FEASTS of the LORD.( see: Leviticus 23 )

WHO IS ISRAEL? ( don't ask a dispensationalist: Pre tribber: they do not from my experience KNOW who is ISRAEL. (it's not those who say they are jews but are not who worship at the synagogue of satan ) SEE "Zionist occultic connection on this site )

The star of David is NOT what you think it is. ( see star of david occultic six pointed hexagram )

Many pastors are either willfully ignorant or teach a false doctrine because they have been brainwashed from seminaries and pass it on to the flock to keep the sheep in the 'dark'. Whether they do it for self gain or from ignorance they will be held accountable before God.

=============================================v=========

JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS : PAST , PRESENT AND FUTURE SINS.

------------------------------------------------------

WE ARE SAVED BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH LEST ANYONE SHOULD BOAST.

========================================================

This video by Pastor David J Smith does use biblical evidence as well as historic evidence as to WHO is the 10 lost tribes of ISRAEL. ( NORTHERN ISRAEL ) Please take the time to re listen to this video/message after praying for the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT and ask for a teachable 'spirit' to grow in the GRACE and knowledge to SEE , UNDERSTAND what God would have you to glean from this video/message.

=================================================================

Gerlinda, thank you for your summation of this video/ message. I pray that your comments will encourage others to hear the whole video message and come away with more understanding of scripture.

=========================================================

Lastly I pray that anything you hear, read or watch on this site will , exhort , edify or encourage you to read your bible, to see if what is shared on this site is TRUE.

All of us see dimly ( including me! ) I pray that God through the HOLY SPIRIT will teach us more each day!

I can't tell you how much I have learned in the last few years because of reading the book of enoch, jasher, jubilee, first book of adam and eve, ( and other books of the apopcrypha )

Listening, watching videos or reading books by Joe Ortiz, Steve Wohlberg, Gary Demar, Marvin Rosenthal, Robert Van Kampen, Rhett Totten, Dewey Bruton, Oswald Sanders, and Mark Biltz to name a few. ( I have read many more than these many , many more )

All of them have been very good to help me to go back to the BIBLE and see if what they said LINED UP with SCRIPTURE.

These and more have helped me to grow I have along way to go!

Without a firm foundation of reading your bible though and the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT are you able to sift through all the information and see through all the deception in these last days.

I pray that we would ALWAYS have a heart to grow and glean from each other and NEVER be too 'SET' in our ways that we can not learn something each day.

I appreciate all of the comments on this site and my prayer is that all comments would help people visiting this site to WANT TO READ THE BIBLE to see if what is said on this site is TRUE.

God Bless

Steven

Do the work of an evangelist! Preach the WORD in season and out of season.

===============================================

2 Tim 4:1 -
2 Timothy 4

4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
9 Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me:
10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.
11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.
12 And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus.
13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.
14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.
16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.
17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
19 Salute Prisca and Aquila, and the household of Onesiphorus.
20 Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.
21 Do thy diligence to come before winter. Eubulus greeteth thee, and Pudens, and Linus, and Claudia, and all the brethren.
22 The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.

KJV

Hi Patti,

Good article, I think that article would apply the post on 2 Esdras as well.

Thanks again!

Here is the link to 2 Esdras if you have not heard it.

2 Esdras [4th Ezra] Complete Read along Audiobook

An Apocryphal text found within the Old Testament Greek Septuagint Holy Bible. Narrated at a leisurely pace to allow for reflection

Link:
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=937517&cmd=show

God Bless

Steven

bump