Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oooo, That Tickles!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/wasson136.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

Oooo, That Tickles!

By Donna Wasson

I’ve just discovered a teaching in some churches that is SO insidious and deceitful, I have to speak out against it. Some have correctly labeled it the ‘cheap grace movement’ and it is leading multitudes into hell. It’s the newest lie of the enemy. I gotta hand it to him; it’s pretty slick!

The idea is this: You don’t need to repent and ask God’s forgiveness when you get saved. All you need to do is ‘believe the gospel message.’ Once you do, you are under grace and all your sins, past, present and future are forgiven. And once you’re saved, you never have to repent of your sins because they’re all covered.

Well, HECK! Sounds like a deal to me! So, all I have to do is believe that Jesus is God’s Son, that He died for my sins and rose the third day and went back to heaven. Done! Easy-peasy. Now that ALL the sins I’ve ever committed or will ever commit are forgiven and I’m going to heaven, I can continue to live like hell, yet still be in like Flynn when I die! Sign me up! I like this Christianity thing!

This is the same thinking my homosexual reader “John” was trying to pass off. ‘I accepted Jesus into my heart and believe He died for my sins, so I know He now loves and accepts me and will forgive me for whatever I do.’ *MmmMmm* Uh, no. It doesn’t work quite like that! Cheap grace, indeed!

The main purveyor of this garbage is Joseph Prince, the Pastor of New Creation Church, one of the largest megachurches in Singapore, Asia. This man, wildly successful at 50 years old, is the author of several books, has a TV program shown in 150 countries and produces countless CD’s and DVD’s. He is a charismatic speaker and can whip up his audience into pseudo-spiritual paroxysms of ecstasy.

He was one of the featured speakers at the Grace & Favor Seminar held at Hillsong Church in Sydney, Australia and London, England in 2006, 2007 and 2008. In 2009, he shared the pulpit with *gag* Joel Osteen at the Two Days of Hope Conference in South Africa. I just watched a short You Tube video where he was a guest on some TBN (Trite Bull for the Naïve) talk show, appearing alongside *gag* Joel and *double-gag* Victoria Osteen.

He came out looking like a Donny Osmond wannabe reject with preternaturally white teeth and played up to the adoring, fawning, picture-snapping live audience. I half expected some middle-aged lady to throw a pair of panties onstage! It was ridiculous. The host went on to slobber his accolades all over this man, stating that his teaching was “filtering down through the Evangelical community.” Peachy.

Proverbs 13:20 “He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.” We are known by the company we keep. Notice that Pastor Prince speaks at Hillsong, ecumenical Emergent Church headquarters, and shares the stage with the likes of the ever spineless, stands-for-absolutely-nothing, *gag* Joel Osteen. In case that picture isn’t clear enough in your mind, allow me to elaborate on this guy’s teaching.

I’ll try to refrain from the strong temptation to expose the blatant prosperity gospel of this Pastor Prince. Let’s just say that there is a good reason why his church is so huge. OK, OK, let me give you just one quote from his website: “We believe that God wants to transform, heal and provide for us, so that we can live blessed and victorious lives that will impact and help others.” Oh really?

Is that the kind of life Jesus said we can expect to live as His followers on this earth? Where’s the whole “take up your cross and follow me” command? What about John 16:33? “…In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” I must be missing something.

Amazingly enough, this man adamantly teaches that the Holy Spirit does not convict people of sin and because of this, we cannot truly repent until we first believe on the gospel message of Christ. For this reason, people don’t need to repent and ask forgiveness of God when they get saved.

On page 134 of his most popular book, Destined to Reign, Prince states “The bottom line is the Holy Spirit never convicts you of sin. He never comes to point out your faults. I challenge you to find a scripture in the Bible that tells you the Holy Spirit comes to convict you of your sins.”

Seriously Mr. Prince? How about John 16: 7-9 “Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send him to you. And when He is come, He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they believe not on me.”

This is straight from our Messiah’s mouth! The Holy Spirit “reproves” the world of sin. The Greek for “reprove” is ‘elegcho,’ which means ‘convict, admonish and call to account.’

Not only does Mr. Prince teach that people don’t need to confess their sins and ask forgiveness when they accept the pardon and salvation Jesus died to provide to them, he also teaches believers don’t need to repent and ask for forgiveness once they are saved. Let’s address the latter part of this thought—that believers don’t need to repent and ask the Lord for forgiveness.

There are so many scriptures in the Word that tell us that we need to keep ourselves clean before the Lord, even though we’re covered by the blood of the Lamb. For instance, The Lord’s Prayer: “and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.” Apparently, Jesus thought it important to teach his disciples to ask for forgiveness for our daily sins. This is not because we might lose our salvation if we don’t; it’s to ensure we stay in close fellowship with the Father. I’m not going to waste more time on this ridiculous notion.

What concerns me most is the teaching that all sinners need to do to be saved is ‘believe the gospel message.’ After all, as my lovely friend Dana pointed out, “Even the demons and satan believe, but I don’t think they’re going to make it to heaven!” In the 2nd chapter of Acts, Peter was preaching to a huge crowd just after the disciples were baptized with the Holy Spirit. He spoke with enormous courage and told them plainly they had killed their Messiah.

In verses 36-38 he proclaims “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Now when they heard this, they were ******* in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, ‘Men and brethren, what shall we do?’ Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.”

Did he tell them to just ‘believe the gospel?’ NO! If you notice, this passage says that once Peter preached the gospel to them, “they were ******* in their heart.” They were convicted of their sins and realized they needed to repent, or turn away from their sins, and accept the Lord’s pardon He died to give them.

Let me ask a simple question. Why would anyone go to the doctor unless they were convinced within themselves, that they were injured or sick enough to need medical help to get better? Do people normally drop by the Emergency Room just to hang out for hours with bored, screaming kids, glassy-eyed, sniffling sick people, and drink bad coffee for the fun of it? Of course not!

You go to the doctor or Emergency Room when you realize that your body is in need of healing that you cannot provide for yourself. Same thing with getting saved. What good does it do for someone to ‘believe the gospel message’ if they don’t comprehend their NEED for a Savior?? It’s ludicrous to preach that you don’t need the Holy Spirit to first convict you of your sins!

There is no mercy without genuine, remorseful repentance! Psalm 51:17 “The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.” Joseph Prince’s teaching appeals to the pride in man’s heart. ‘I’m basically a good person and God understands. I believe He died for my sins to forgive me, so there’s nothing to be sorry for.’

Acts 3:19 “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.” Conversion, or being born again and made into a new creature in Christ, cannot occur without repentance. To teach that this step can be circumvented is to create feel-good, false converts!

Here’s a woe for you: WOE to you, Joseph Prince, you false shepherd; you wolf in sheep’s clothing! You teach lies and tickle the ears of your congregation in exchange for wealth, fame and glory for yourself. You have your reward. You are leading the ignorant, unsaved straight to the fires of hell with your fake, cheap grace salvation message. The Bible describes men like you.

You have NO fear of our Holy God who is not only a God of grace, as you preach, but is also a Consuming Fire! Unless you repent and teach the WHOLE Word of God, you have an appointment for your millstone fitting. Don’t be late!

These are certainly the last of the last days. 2 Timothy 4:3-4 “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned to fables.” ‘Ooohoohoohoo, Pastor! Tickle my ears some more! Oooo! It feels SO good!’

*Sigh* The Bible is so true. That fact becomes more evident to the Bride with each passing day; a Bride who is still here, slogging through the cultural and spiritual sewer in which we live, trying desperately to keep her wedding dress from being spattered and soiled with the sludge of this world.

So what’s the answer? Back up a little in that same passage: 2 Timothy 4:1-2 “I charge you therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.” No problem. Seeing this kind of offal preached in such a high visibility pulpit makes me shake with righteous anger.

People, the safest teacher you can have is the Holy Spirit. James 1:5 “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” Pray for wisdom as you read your Bible for yourself, and He will open your mind. The Lord WANTS you to understand His Word! Stop relying on these charlatan, attention-seeking preachers for your spiritual food!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Oooo, That Tickles!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

This is a lesson that speaks to two groups of people....those that believe they don't need to change their life-style and those that believe they will be spared "Tribulation" when the Bible tells us differently.

“take up your cross and follow me” is the command? What about John 16:33? “…In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”

Notice that the Bible doesn't teach you shall be taken out before Tribulation begins nor does it teach you that He will take you out before "Great Tribulation" begins.

Here is what it does teach us:

2 Timothy 4:1-2 “I charge you therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.”

WE (the Quick/living) WILL BE HERE TO THE END JUST PRIOR TO THE WRATH OF GOD. When the angels come to gather up the Chosen (All Believers/The Body of Christ) it is removing us to a place of safety. And that is not up to Heaven but into the Wilderness.

I know you think you are coming back with Jesus on your white horses. Jesus Christ returns with His Angels. Those are His Fighting Army against the Devil and His Fallen Angels and their off-spring.

Whoa! You say that is the Jews who are called The Elect? You haven't been studying your Bible because Jesus came unto the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel which would include those Gentiles that became believers through their preaching of the Gospel are the Elect. This is not speaking to the Jews who are still waiting for their Messiah. They are natural Israelites but they are not the Elect who accepted the precious blood of their Messiah. Do you see how you have been misled?

Meanwhile we are here to preach the word; in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Goodness, if we've been Rapture before Tribulation, then who is going to do the preaching, reproving, rebuking, exhorting with longsuffering and "CORRECT" Doctrine? It won't be those Jews who still do not believe Jesus Christ is their Messiah.

It is a Fairy Tale that the Devil has given to dreamers that chose not to endure to the End NOR that they need to change their sinfulness.

I am a woman and I say to the lot of you pre-tribber males, "You are cowards that hang on to a fairy-tale when the very Lord you say you believe in has given you His Word to read and believe.

When do the Living get taken? Right after the Dead in Christ are raised. I Thess. 4:16-17 That is the Resurrection/Rapture. THAT IS THE BLESSED HOPE, right on time...His PERFECT TIME.

Gerlinda