Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Can the Scolfield bible be trusted? : When is the Rapture?: What does the bible say?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2013/charlesh620-1.htm
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Charles Holler (20 June 2013)
"Gerlinda great info"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings John and Doves,

I just wanted to thank you Gerlinda for a great post on the 19th and what a great eye opener on the Zionist-Occult connection. I hope and pray no one judges you as anti-Semitic or any other such nonsense....but if they do it's only because they have not sought out the whole truth about the subject. Again, great info for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

Agape
Charles Holler Sr.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Can the Scolfield bible be trusted? : When is the Rapture?: What does the bible say?

This is without a doubt the very best discussion I have ever seen, on this site or any other. Joe Ortiz is my hero!!! Everything he said on that radio show is the TRUTH!! He is truly a man of God!! He has confirmed all the research that I have been doing for the past several years!! Everything I have been saying in most of my posts are directly related to what he said! I wish I had found this site and this post a long time ago...what a confirmation of what the Holy Spirit has been showing me!!

Joe broke new ground and has inspired me to continue to work in that direction, and help bring some truth to such a corrupted and divided body of Christ. So many evil men with evil schemes have built up these false doctrines over the centuries...it is time that they are revealed and their doctrines thrown out of the Church!! The Church is in danger of becoming the Harlot of Babylon and not the Virgin Church.

It is time we believed what Christ plainly told us in the Holy Bible...the KJV, as most others have been tainted beyond recognition. Satan has been working overtime on this, and it looks like he has succeeded because so few people find out for themselves, and let the world become more important, and the traditions of men, become their focal point, and not our LIVING AND GLORIOUS SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

SO THRILLED TO SEE SOMEONE FINALLY STAND UP FOR THE TRUTH!!

This discussion and thread should be up there with the most important posts for everyone to read, and to listen to and to think about. I whole heartedly BUMP IT, and probably will keep bumping it as long as I can!!

Thanks Steven for this one...it Rocks!!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!!

Patti C.

"bumped" as a 'sticky' by request!

Steven

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LwpI3aBC34
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :

NOTE:

MANY PEOPLE ONLY READ THE TITLES AND THEN SHARE OPINIONS OF THIS VIDEO OR POSTS ON THIS SITE WITHOUT LISTENING AND DOING THEIR DILIGENCE

MAKING UP A FALSE REPRESENTATION OF SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY DON'T AGREE WITH YOU IS SLANDER AND BEARING FALSE WITNESS.

THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN SHARED ON THIS SITE BUT MAYBE THE NEW TITLE

WILL ENCOURAGE YOU TO VIEW THIS VERY IMPORTANT

WARNING GIVEN BY JESUS

4 TIMES JESUS WARNS THE CHURCH TO BE NOT DECEIVED IN THE LAST DAYS.

PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE IS A FALSE DOCTRINE

JACOB PRASCH GIVES A BIBLE MESSAGE TO ENCOURAGE YOU

AND TO WARN YOU OF THE LAST DAYS APOSTACY!

Enjoy this WHOLE VIDEO with questions and answer session at the end of the video.

God Bless

Steven

===================================
===================================

Jacob Prasch

Caveats of the Olivet Discourse

A MUST LISTEN TO VIDEO FOR THE CHURCH TODAY!

Will you watch and share this video with others?

John 21:17

17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee.

Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
KJV

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

I took the time to read through all of this thread that covered the topics of:

1. Who is a Jew
2. Who is a Zionist
3. Joe Ortiz
4. And always, the Rapture.

Do you know that I once was very offended with the discussion of "The Jew" who he was and just how important he was in the whole scheme of Prophecy. Yes, I was blind to the term Jew so I did the same kind of arguing as others did regarding the Jews.

Arlene was one of the first to challenge me on that term of who is really a Jew. The videos of David J. Smith really opened my understand and most of all, it was Joe Ortiz and his book, "End Times Passover" that showed me how utterly stupid we Christians have been in our understanding of where that term ever began.

As Arlene explained Abraham was never called a Jew but a Hebrew. His son Isaac continued that terminology and only when his son Jacob had his 12 sons did things begin to change. Jacob wrestled with the Angel of the Lord all night, prevailed and had his name changed to Israel.

Then to make it simple, the 12 tribes that lived in the land given to them were called Israelites. After Solomon's reign and apostasy, God allowed that kingdom to be split. The Northern 10 tribes retained the name of Israel while the 2 Southern Tribe were called Judeans because they included the tribe of Judah, Benjamin and any Levi that attached themselves to them. Jacob's oldest son was Judah.

However, when Mr. Ortiz did his excellent job of showing that Jesus said He didn't come to the Jews but unto the Lost Tribes of Israel did that light bulb really begin to shine for me. Of course! Can't you see it now. If Jesus said He came not but unto the lost Tribes of Israel, who ventured through out the world, it was they who received the gospel and spread it down through the centuries. Yep! I know that will be hard for most churches to accept but it is Biblical fact.

And you know what, the Gentiles who benefited from receiving the Gospel are those that the Bible calls the Grafted In (The Wild Olive Branch) as opposed to the{ Natural Branch}, Israel itself. And you know what else it says in the Bible....they are both part of the Root, whom is Jesus Christ.

So, you see, dear Christians, you should not be offended when the truth is given to you because it all goes back to the beginning of who was the first Hebrew whose grandson Jacob became Israel, whom the Lord came to save and whom the Gentiles became a part of the Root Jesus Christ.

And that....I pray will settle once and for all why there is no separate Gentile ecclesia (as Joe likes to use the term).

We are all of the ecclesia, whether the natural branch or the wild branch.

The Jews, in reality whom Jesus had nothing to do with are the ones that brought the Babylonian teachings back with them, incorporating it into their traditions, which are some pretty nasty stuff. In fact, they are the Edomites, whom are related to the Hebrews but never accepted the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Among them are the Orthodox "Jews" who are the keepers of the texts and whom are given the Sceptre until Shiloh returns. They will have their blinders removed but meanwhile, I encourage natural Israel and Gentile to realize you are one fold with Christ Jesus as your shepherd and you are here until He sends His angels to gather His Elect.

Now, this is a whole lot more than I intended to say but I did need to thank the various people who helped me come to the real truth of who is a "Jew" ad who is not.

First, thank you Arlene.

Second, thank you Steven for posting David J. Smith and for introducing me to Joe Ortiz.

Thirdly, Joe Ortiz, I can't tell you enough of the many truths I have learned from your years of research. It was there all along but only people like you were able to put it into words that made it easy to understand.

Sincerely,
Gerlinda

PS I didn't know anything about Scolfield or his Bible but once I began to do a research on him and his influence by association with the Jesuit and other Jesuit led men, I quickly learned where all the garbage came from that has infiltrated into the churches of today. I pray that men who truly want the truth will do their own research on this unqualified author of a Bible.

After reading the below message, I had to add it to this Scofield thread. If there is any doubt about this man and all those linked with him, it ought to be wiped out completely now AND that includes the pre-Tribulation Rapture that he and his Jesuit cohorts pushed on an ignorant public. Gerlinda

TRUTH REVEALED – 528 is the Frequency of SATURN/SATAN — NOT OF CHRISTIAN “LOVE”

This is a very complex and multi-faceted topic. It involves exposing something called “Kabalah” (the CUBE) as well as “Enochian Magic” and the darkest sorcery ever performed on Planet Earth. It involves exposing demonology and inter-dimensional “conjuring” of entities called Nephilim or Jinn. In short, this topic exposes the very antithesis of PURE, UNDEFILED CHRISTIANITY – which simply is the “Edomite-Jew” Sorcerers and their Satanic rituals.

You see, in order for the Sons and Daughters of Cain (or Kane as they are sometimes known, either a female “Mother Goddess” or male “SORCERER”) to punch a hole in this earth’s electromagnetic plane, (aka the ‘veil’, aka ‘the Watchtowers’, aka the ‘enmity’ between the children of Eve and Satan) certain protocols of quantum physics must be followed. The BLACK CUBE (Kabalah) has instructed the literal Children of Satan the world over how the conjuring and controlling of powerful demonic entities (they falsely believe they can actually control these entities) can be accomplished; that by utilizing certain geometrical lines combined with very specific harmonic frequencies of sound – the protective “WATCHTOWERS” can be temporarily disabled, allowing very real and very powerful demonic “fallen angels” to communicate with the sorcerer or the “Mother Goddess” witch.

Stanley Kubrick’s final Hollywood movie, “Eyes Wide Shut” reveals this hidden truth. In the movie, Tom Cruise’s character meets an old friend – a MUSICIAN who tells him of a special gig – where he is paid very well simply to repetitively play a series of special HARMONIC CHORDS during a deeply occult ritual. He does this while blindfolded the entire time. This is the central theme of the entire movie – and a very real secret that possibly cost Kubrick (a Hollywood insider if there ever was one) his very life.

Keep in mind that this ritual is not of modern origin. It has been practiced by the Edomite Satanists since the days of Babylon. It is a multi-generational practice and it involves HUMAN SACRIFICE and the SATANIC “SAC-RA-MENT” the consumption of the SAC-rificed victim’s literal blood and flesh.

The British General, LORD Cornwallis, was an initiate who fully understood this dark and unholy secret. Likely to save face following his “surrender” to Washington, Cornwallis in a last-ditch effort to salvage his ego, divulged the hidden agenda of the Edomite bloodlines by declaring to Washington and his adjutants:

“A holy war will now begin on America, and when it is ended America will be supposedly the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be loyal subjects to the Crown.”

Cornwallis went on to explain to his shocked audience what would seem initially to be a self contradiction: “Your churches will be used to teach the Jew’s religion and in less than two hundred years the whole nation will be working for divine world government. That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire. All religions will be permeated with Judaism without even being noticed by the masses, and they will all be under the invisible all-seeing eye of the Grand Architect of Freemasonry.”

Lord Cornwallis’ declaration to Washington and his staff as a royal English occult insider was witnessed and recorded by a man named Jonathan Williams, who published a book exposing this event in the year 1781 titled Legions of Satan.

It is clear to this writer that Cornwallis’ predictions have all happened. Cornwallis, as a participant in the Illuminati rituals, knew well that his military defeat was only the beginning of the fulfillment of a global SATANIC PROPHECY that would be universal and that unrest would continue until mind control could be accomplished via a Satan’s EDOMITE religion.

Again, what Cornwallis predicted has come to pass. A brief study of American religious history reveals that the Luciferian, Edomite, “B’nai B’rith scourge of Masonry was systematically infused into every church in America with their veiled Phallic religion. Darby and the Plymouth Brethren brought a Jewish brand of “Christianity” to America. 33rd Degree Masons Rutherford and Russell started Jehovah Witnesses’ corrupt version of Judaism which is now worldwide with their message of the divine “kingdom” replacing the simple, pure Gospel of Christ. 33rd Degree Mason Joseph Smith started Mormon Judaism with its Edomite-Jewish teaching of millennialism. We see Mormon “apostle” Orson Hyde establishing “Zionism” by means of a highly occultic “dedicatory prayer circle” conducted at the very Mount of Olives where Christ walked – dedicating all of Lucifer’s “Holy Melchizedek Priesthood” power and authority to have the Babylonian Seed of Cain control the entire Middle East by means of their Satanic conjuring.

Moreover, at the turn of the twentieth century the “Scofield Bible” with a Babylonian-Jewish interpretation of the prophecies made its appearance. Following the wide use of this “helpful” aid the vast majority of the American “Christian” churches have silently become synagogues.

In the words of blogger Mantuan Bard: “We now have Baptist Jews, Methodist Jews, Church of God Jews, apostate Catholic Jews, and many Protestant Jews throughout America. We are aliens in our own country because of false religion and false teachings. All are praying for divine deliverance into that “Divine Government” which Cornwallis knew to be the British Empire. A false religion has been used to deceive us into allegiance to our enemies of Yorktown and Bunker Hill. No! Not a gun has been fired but the invisible and malignant process of conquering America with the Jew’s religion has gone on unabated. The Union Jack has been planted in our hearts with religious deception. All has happened “legally,” “constitutionally,” “freely” and completely within our most sacred trust — our churches.”

Indeed!

And finally – PLEASE DON’T BE DECEIVED BY LEONARD HOROWITZ AND HIS DECLARATIONS THAT 528 IS THE “GREEN-YELLOW” FREQUENCY OF LOVE. It is not. 528 Hz is the single most powerful “magic window frequency” employed by the biblical “Horites” (where the surname “Horowitz” originated) ancestry to perform black magic sorcery since the days of Cain. Follow the bloodline trail in Genesis and throughout the entire Pentateuch and this becomes readily apparent. This is the progeny of Esau (who is Edom) as recorded in Genesis Chapter 36. The Horites made a strategic alliance with the Demons of antiquity, according to the Holy Bible. They have used Enochian Magic since it was first revealed to Enoch, the SON OF CAIN (Genesis 4:17) in order to consult and direct the demonic entities into this “earth plane” to further their Luciferian agenda. THIS IS THE GRAND SECRET!! The “Horites” have been the scourge of planet earth for thousands of years. The agenda is quite simple, really. It is to capture the heart, mind and souls of all mankind in the Luciferian/Edomite blasphemies.

Don’t be deceived, Christians. Hor-witz of the Horites did not invent the wheel with his “book” on 528 Hz. This DNA-altering frequency (the key to “shape-shifting” and DNA alteration in “shamanism”) has been used by Mother Goddesses and Sorcerers of the Dark Arts since it was first revealed to Enoch the son of Cain. Here is just one example — a “Mother Goddess” taking the Edomite black-sorcery title “Shekinah” (who in the Kaballah invokes the ARCH-DEMON Azazel) shows how the 528 Hz had been historically invoked via the human vocal chords, or “Cantors” (the origins of the word in-cant-ation involves “cantor”). This was practiced in Egypt by the Pharaoh (Pharisee) Annubis – who could walk the earth as either a wolf/jackal, or a man. This is the origins of Native American “Skin-walkers” — called Innupits by the Utes and Piute Tribes (phonetically identical to Annubis oddly enough.)

“Language of Light”? Indeed, but please understand Lucifer is the “Son of the Morning” – the “Illuminated One”. This “528 Hz” is indeed the Language of Lucifer – the green-yellow Serpent-God of antiquity.

And what of “Ascension”? Remember Christ’s teaching that those who “Exalt Themselves” shall be “Abased” or brought down. It is only through HUMILITY and ACCEPTANCE OF CHRIST, can one ever hope to ascend from the pit of Hell. It is not a HUMANISTIC MEDITATION PROCESS – it is a free Gift of Grace from The Father, and Him alone!

HTTPS://atrueott.wordpress.com/2011/07/24/truth-revealed-528-is-the-frequency-of-saturnsatan-not-of-Christian-love/

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jym5RGFXog&t=3304s
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Our Facebook page is :

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.
Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

SAN DIEGO PASTOR EXPOSES THE VATICAN CHURCH AND THE PRE TRIBULATION RAPURE LIES

CLASSIC COMPARET SHOW 57 THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK TO THE URL IF THE VIDEO DOES NOT PLAY

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jym5RGFXog&t=3304s

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link to the entire thread called, Can the Scolfield Bible be trusted: When is the Rapture? What Does the Bible Say

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=911697&cmd=show