Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mike Curtiss: 'Never Again' a Powerful Slogan Applied to Obama in Berlin

Mike, your post of the true story of how Obama was received with such enthusiasm in Germany back in 2008 was so refreshing. If it weren't so funny, I'd have to chastise myself for not catching on, at least, in part to what really took place. I have experienced the Beer Halls of Germany myself (only 1 mug is all it took and I could laugh with the best of them) and there is no doubt that most men and women who go there are having fun sharing lies, singing the old songs, dancing and even soon, atop the tables. The least thing on their mind is political speeches. They've been there and done it.

Goebbels was Hitler's Reich Minister of Propaganda in Nazi Germany. He was not only Hitler's closest friend whose zealous orations were filled with homicidal antisemitism. Notice that the word Antisemitism is the very poison that drives the Zionist Movement of today; nothing has changed, only the players.

Your account covered it all which included the various enticements used to get them there (Free Beer). The biggest laugh was, of course, the moving of the Beer Tents closer to the speech site, even though up-hill, they made the climb for the next free beer. Course nothing is free; the German Government passed on the bill to the citizens via taxes in the same way it is done here.

I heard there were only 6,000 that showed up today. Hmmmm, no free beer? Thank You for the cleverly written piece of TRUTH.

Re: Mike Curtiss: 'Never Again' a Powerful Slogan Applied to Obama in Berlin

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2013/jeans619.htm
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Jean Stepnoski (19 June 2013)
"Saddest Month of the Jewish Calendar: Month 4, Day 9 To Month 5, Day 9"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

My thanks for the research and insights of our Mike Curtiss, especially in connecting prophetical clues concerning the period from Month 4, Day 9 to Month 5, Day 9, significance of Berlin in multiple contexts, and the 18 previous triumphs of the Roman Empire associated with the Arch of Triumph (Victory Column) at Berlin. The date of 6-19 will be the date of Month 4 and Day 11. Most observant Jews value the 3 week (21 day) period from the fast day of Month 4, Day 17 until Month 5, Day 9. However, Karaite Jews still fast on the date of Month 4, Day 9. This was a fast day until the Romans breached the walls of the Second Temple in 70 AD. The period from 9 to 17 is a difference of 8 days, the premiere Noah number! It was on this day in Hebrew year 338 (423 BCE) when the army of King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon breached the walls of the First Temple at Jerusalem. Most observant members of the House of Israel value, as the days of sadness - the fast days and the 21 days between them. But it is clear that Month 4, Day 9 is also a significant day of the days of the saddest month of the Jewish Calendar.

The date of 6-18 will be the veiled 666 day of the month. When it will be 6-19 in Berlin, it will still be 6-18 and Month 4, Day 10 in parts of the world. The date of 6-19 will be 85 days (a veiled number 13) before (or backwards) from 9-11-2013. It will be 94 days (another veiled 13) after Hitler's Enabling Act Anniversary of 3-23. It is now Anniversary Year 80. The date of 6-19 will be midway between 2 veiled symbolic 13's. It will be 13 days from sunset on 6-19 until sunset on 7-3 which will begin 7-4 (Independence Day U.S.A.) according to the reckoning of a Scriptural Day. Also, number 19 includes the veiled numbers of 6 and 13. One does not need to wait until the day of Month 4, Day 17 to begin to experience the saddest month. The days of sadness begin with Month 4, Day 9, which will be observed worldwide from 6-16 at sundown for Israel to an hour before her sunset on 6-18 in 2013 to conclude that day for the world. It takes the world, from the time it begins in Israel, about 47 hours to complete any 24 hour day. Might day 19 of 6-19 represent the day for the onset of the victory 19 of the Roman Empire, the revived Roman Empire of the later days of the later days?

The judgment of Sodom in the Book of Genesis is recorded in Chapter 19. Is this a clue: 19? Verses 4-29 amount to 89550 or (9 times 9950, or 9 times 50 times 199) The 3 sets are 50733 (9 times 3 times 1879), and 24543 (9 times 9 times 303) and 14274 (9 times 2 times 13 times 61). The 3 sets are verses 4-19: From the riot in Sodom to Lot's plea to flee to Zoar. Then are verses 19-25: From Lot's plea to the overthrow. Then in verses 26-29: From "Lot's wife to the end of the history. This information is from running from www.runningfrombabylon.blogspot.com/ in which it is noted that some believe that Sodom was hit by burning stones from an incoming meteor explosion. Burning stones are coals of fire. What are these called in The Scriptures? It is "snares" which represent His righteous judgments, remember the escaping the "snare of the fowler" mentioned in The Scriptures? Will this week be momentous, just before the sign of the fig tree concludes and the door to summer closes on the date of 6-21? We shall see. Come quickly, Lord...

With Love and Shalom,

Jean

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven