Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NOBODY SHOULD BE...."ANTI-SEMETIC".....

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

BUT, YOU MUST FIRST ASK YOURSELF, "WHO ARE THE SEMITES?"

Anti-Semitic? Who are the Semites?

by Dr. Ken Matto

This article is not a debate on whether National Israel is the great prophetic hot bed which the Christian should keep it's eye on but rather who has right to the claim of the name SEMITE. I have already written a rather extensive work on the subject of The Israel of God (available on this site) and the biblical conclusion is that the true Israel of God is the redeemed of God or better known as True Christians which contain both redeemed Gentiles and Jews.

(2 Cor 5:16 KJV) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

The above term teaches us that when we become a true Christian, that no longer are we to view each other according to the flesh. For example, I am Hungarian but that does not mean my new title in Christ is Hungarian-Christian or Messianic Magyar (Hungarian). Therefore, the moniker of Messianic Jew is absolutely inconsistent with the teachings of Scripture. The title given to every redeemed of God is "Christian" and that is it. The title 'Messianic Jew" is nothing more than an attempt to have one foot in the church and the other with the identifying of National Israel which is no friend of Christianity.

Christians have been duped

Preachers like John Hagee and the free-will, Pro-Israel church people have been duped by their pastors and radio preachers to believe that the Jews are God's "chosen people." That term was started by a Presbyterian Laymen in 1956 (Read Prophecy and Politics by Grace Halsell) and it is not a biblical statement or fact. The problem is that if someone opposes a Jew on anything whether they are saved or not, is labeled Anti-Semitic and quite frankly I am sick of seeing doltish Christians defend the enemies of Christ (and all unsaved are) against other Christians. The greatest source of lies and deceit are found in prophecy books written by preachers who are so entwined with Zionist politics and the Zionist Lobby that they have completely lost their ability to discern truth. Yet, Christians buy these Hollywood-style scripts by the millions and then interpret the Bible according to them.

What is a Political Semite?

The political definition of a Semite is one who is a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs. It is one who is a descendant of these people. They are a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language.

Did you notice the number of groups? Four not One! These four groups make up the Semitic peoples of the earth. I have already checked the following out in two dictionaries. The term Anti-Semitic is used only of those who dislike or hate Jews, or as a weapon against whoever the Jews don't like. Hey, wait a minute, there are four groups who are considered Semitic. If I hate the Arabs it is not Anti-Semitism but if I hate the Jews it is? Someone is selling the literary world a bill of goods in the dictionaries. If the Semitic people are comprised of four groups, then any hate toward any group needs to be classified as Anti-Semitism. Therefore, if the Jews hate the Arabs, then they are being Anti-Semitic, if the Phoenicians hate the Akkadians, it is Anti-Semitism. Eclectic definitions of Anti-Semitism must not be tolerated in favor of one race. It is obvious then that the term Anti-Semitism has been fostered on the non-thinking public as only alluding to the Jews which makes the modern definition a well-planned deception.

The other well-planned deception is that if you oppose Israel, you oppose God. Nothing could be further from the truth. Hebrews 1:1-2 says that in the last days God spoke to us through His Son, not the nation of Israel. Mention the name of Jesus Christ in Israel and you will get arrested or killed. Any Christian who supports Israel is supporting the enemies of Christ, whether by ignorance or not. I am not calling for the elimination of Israel, perish the thought because there are many of God's elect in Israel but that nation should not be looked upon as special in God's sight because nowhere in the Bible is it set apart as a special nation in the latter days (post-ascension era). God is dealing with His elect, the Israel of God, throughout the whole world and no longer with one nation as He did in the pre-Bethlehem days. His eyes are on the church, the TRUE ISRAEL OF GOD.

The Biblical Semites

One group which has been omitted from the term Semite is the very group which is normally persecuted by the other four groups. However, this group is not of this world and that group is the Christians. How do I arrive at that Biblical conclusion? It is very simple.

(Gen 5:32 KJV) And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Shem was one of the three sons of Noah. His descendants are called Shemites or as we know it, "Semites," as the word was anglicized. Now let us look at how this conclusion is arrived at.

(Gen 9:18 KJV) And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.

After the flood the family of Noah began to leave the safety of the Ark when the waters receded.

(Gen 9:23-27 KJV) And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. {24} And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. {25} And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. {26} And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. {27} God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

After the flood Noah became drunk and knew that Canaan looked upon his father's nakedness while Shem and Japheth refused to look upon it and covered him as they walked backward. As a result Canaan was cursed but Shem and Japheth were both blessed. Notice that God was making a declaration that Japheth would be enlarged and dwell in the tents of Shem or in his camp. God has fulfilled His promise as the Gentile nations descended from Japheth but how are they dwelling in the tents of Shem? I am glad you asked.

(Gen 10:1 KJV) Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

(Gen 11:10-26 KJV)

{10} These are the generations of Shem: Shem was an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood:
{11} And Shem lived after he begat Arphaxad five hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.
{12} And Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah:
{13} And Arphaxad lived after he begat Salah four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.
{14} And Salah lived thirty years, and begat Eber:
{15} And Salah lived after he begat Eber four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.
{16} And Eber lived four and thirty years, and begat Peleg:
{17} And Eber lived after he begat Peleg four hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters.
{18} And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu:
{19} And Peleg lived after he begat Reu two hundred and nine years, and begat sons and daughters.
{20} And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug:
{21} And Reu lived after he begat Serug two hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters.
{22} And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor:
{23} And Serug lived after he begat Nahor two hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.
{24} And Nahor lived nine and twenty years, and begat Terah:
{25} And Nahor lived after he begat Terah an hundred and nineteen years, and begat sons and daughters.
{26} And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran.

Are you beginning to get the picture? Abraham is in the lineage of Shem and Japheth is going to dwell within the tents or lineage of Shem. We know that Abraham had two sons: Isaac and Ishmael. Ishmael was the beginning of the Arab people and are Shemites or Semites in the truest sense of the term. Isaac begat Jacob who begat the twelve sons which began the twelve tribes of Israel and they are Shemites or Semites in the truest sense of the term. The Akkadians were dwellers in central Mesopotamia prior to 2000 B.C. and were also Semites. Abraham was born in 2167 B.C. and no doubt had much knowledge or interaction with these people because that is the very area which he lived until he was called out by God.

Now how then do I arrive at the biblical conclusion that Christians are Semites?

(Gal 3:6-9 KJV) Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. {7} Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. {8} And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. {9} So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

(Gal 3:14-16 KJV) That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. {15} Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. {16} Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The Conclusion is: If you are a Christian, then you are in Christ making you of the seed of Abraham making you a spiritual Semite owing to the spiritual lineage of Abraham. Therefore, anyone who hates Christians or Christianity is Anti-Semitic. Anyone who hates Christ is Anti-Semitic!

The term Anti-Semitic began about 1883 just about the time the Zionists were growing in popularity calling for an established home land for the Jews. It seemed that a term was needed to beat down everyone and anyone who opposed the Zionists. That term was "Anti-Semitic" which is used to this very day on anyone who opposes anything alluding to the nation of Israel or any Jewish person. It is used as an intimidation and terror instrument defaming the character of anyone. You will also find this term being thrown about in the free-will, pre-Trib, Israel worshipping churches by Christians toward other Christians who refuse to bow the knee to Israel or Messianic Judaism.

Notice I said "MESSIANIC JUDAISM" and not Christianity and this is because the majority of saved Jews seem to place Israel above Christ. I remember being in a Prophecy Conference at America's Keswick in the early 80's (before God opened my spiritual ears to true biblical understanding) and the speaker up there warned the hearers "Don't you be on the side of those who oppose Israel." Why? Will I lose my salvation if I oppose Israel? Many messianic Jews will equate you with being unsaved if you oppose Israel. Let them! You stand for Christ and the truth of Scripture because you are the highest form of Semite, a spiritual Semite in the line of Christ.

That should pretty much explain why nobody should be "anti-semetic". If you are a Christian, look into the mirror and ask yourself if you dislike yourself. If you reply, "Yes"....then you are "anti-semetic".

Arlene