Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jfh "Re: 3rd Temple must be built...I don't think so"

Until I began to understand the Masonic/Illuminati goal of rebuilding Solomon's Temple for their 'god' Allah (aka Satan). I, like so many serious believers of Jesus Christ wanted to do my part in supporting the rebuilding of this temple. Upon the visit to Israel, one of the high-lights was visiting the Temple Institute where all the implements needed for Temple worship were all crafted as well as the many priestly garments. Then, the day came, when by the grace of God, we found our way of the Masonic Temple. My husband was a 32nd degree and I've said that it was revealed to us that by a man from Australia that upon receiving the honorary 33rd degree, the secret name of their god is revealed and it is Allah, also called Lucifer. No longer were we ignorant believers that blindly aligned ourselves with all things called Zionist as if it was a divine dictate from Jehovah God. We made it our business to find out the truth of who was whom. Along that trail of study, we learned that we are the Temple of the Lord and that He fulfilled his freely given sacrifice on the tree when He declared, "It is Finished'. What part of the word Finished do fellow believers not understand. It means pure and simply, the former things are past away and the only Begotten Son of God, the Lamb of God, Our High Priest did it all. Oh, I believe there may well be a temple put up but it sure won't be the by God's dictate as was the first Temple. Please Dear Christians, cherish the fact that you are one of the building blocks of the Temple, Christ Jesus, of whom we belong. There will be those Jewish people who will have their blinders removed and realize this is not for them but flee to the wilderness to remove themselves from the idolatry of those priest of the Synagogue of Satan who continue to lead the rest down that wide road to Hell. g

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

jfh (24 May 2013)
"Re: 3rd Temple must be built...I don't think so"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm of the opinion that the third temple has been in the building stage since Pentecost when the Holy Spirit came down and baptized all that were in the Upper Room and Peter went out and preached bringing in 3,000 believers in Christ as their Messiah.
1 Cor. 6:19 [KJV] "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"
John 18:36 "Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."
Mark 14:58 "We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands."
John 4:23 "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him."
So the third temple will not be a building made with hands but is already a building consisting of many bodies [Christians] still in the building stage.
The antichrist is an unbeliever to proclaim enthronement of the [un]holy spirit and call himself a 'god'. John the Revelator said there were already, at that time, many antichrists/unbelievers: Some proclaimed to be the Messiah.
2 Thes. 2:3-4 [KJV] "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." "a" supplied by me.
We have arrived at that point-in-time, but no one is going to rebuild Solomon's, or Herod's temple.
May God bless the reading of His word, jfh
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2013/jfh524.htmp