Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
White House Gone Wild: Where Are You America?

The below comments in this article regarding White House Gone Wild: Where Are You America? were outstanding and express what we should grasp as truth and try to help others understand how America has blown it and God's judgement has begun. Please read these that I've included here. Let's use these events as a witness to show others their need for Salvation through Jesus Christ and He Alone, while there is yet time. Sincerely, gerlinda

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

White House Gone Wild: Where Are You America?
By iamnotashamedofthegospelofchrist on May 21, 2013 • ( 29 )

http://vineoflife.net/2013/05/21/white-house-gone-wild-where-are-you-America/

Remember the Urgent Warning dream by T.D. Hale? The one where he saw devastation and ruin, even the White House was in tatters. And then he saw obama with a shotgun, he had shot the American Eagle, and said, ‘There, that’s done, I don’t have to deal with that anymore.’ Well that’s what I feel like we’re witnessing.

He has torn our constitution to shreds, and is in the process of burning the pieces. With overturning the DOM, (I know it’s in the supreme court, but he has in effect made that useless with his praise and backing of gay marriage), doing away with Mother’s day and Father’s day for the politically correct ‘Family Day.’ So as not to offend gay parents. His blessing abortion, the military threatening to court-martial anyone sharing their faith in the military. His pushing the Arab spring and the Muslim agenda. His appointing members of the Muslim brotherhood to our government. His backing of the Syrian Rebels, you know the ones that cut the hearts of their enemies out, and eat them! Then there’s the scandals of all the cover ups from Benghazi to the IRS targeting conservative Christians. Every time he speaks evil comes out of his mouth. Then he has the nerve to joke and say, ‘Hey I’m just the president nobody tells me anything.’ I’m sorry Mr. president, the buck stops with you, I think you even said that. The flotus is not any better. Remember she said at his first campaign ‘Barack will not let us go back to the old.’ Evil has indeed infiltrated our country, and the icon of America, the White House, and the American Eagle is quickly losing it’s flight. He is ‘fundamentally transforming’ this country into something unrecognizable. It’s in tatters.

I don’t think we can ever go back, too much damage has been done. We have not turned back to God, we are worshiping a god that I have never seen before, except in the history of the Bible. Have you ever watched the TV series Mash? Remember Radar how he always could hear a helicopter with wounded coming in way before it was audible to anyone else? That’s what God’s watchmen are experiencing right now. We can hear God’s judgements, and the seals opening and the trumpets sounding, way before anyone else is willing to pay attention. Search out the scriptures, search out the news of the day. Search for the truth, learn to listen to the voice of God. Learn the voice of the Savior, he’s calling out to us. Where are you America? Where is my people? Why are they hiding or silent? Don’t they know I’m calling, I’m begging for them to return to me? Jesus and the Holy Spirit is our intercessor for the Father, but as in Jeremiah 11:14 ‘Do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them, because I will not listen when they call to me in the time of their distress.’ I fear this is where we are. God tells Jeremiah ‘You have as many gods as you have towns’ Our silent tolerance for other god’s has turned God’s face from us.

------------------------------comments-------------------------------------

I am not being hateful, just trying to warn, God want’s all to come to Him. This tribulation that has begun is going to be very hard for us to witness. Please turn to God, rest in the shadow of His protection. I provided a link above to T.D. Hales urgent warning dream to America, please take the time to read, and there’s also a link to an audio there too that you will want to listen to. Please, please, turn to God!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

May God continue to Bless you!!

iamnotashamedofthegospelofchrist

May 21, 2013 • 12:25 pm
Thank you Glenn, your comment is spot on! I agree with everything. I worry about the believers counting on being taken away first too. I think it hinders and actually affects the way they vote and remain silent. I don’t think we are special in any way, millions of our brothers and sisters are enduring horrible persecution as we speak. I pray every day God will give me the strength and courage they have when I’m faced with it. I would love nothing better than for the pre-tribulation believer’s to be right, but I’m preparing, mind, body and spirit for the opposite. God’s many blessings to you. Maranath

-----

Doug Danzeisen Sr
May 21, 2013 • 9:46 pm
Wonderful job of putting it all out there. There are some who will not hear, will not see and cannot comprehend when it coming down the path. Whether a normalcy bias, believing the past will closely mirror the present, or being blinded by evil or any other reason the effect is the same, some folks will not hear the truth. Some have awakened, some will awaken and some will get the rude awakening when the train crash comes. Bless you for speaking the truth, many of us will likely endure all manner of persecution in the days to come. I would like this to pass over us, but we witness horrible persecution of Christians all over the world today. Their souls are just as precious to God as ours are, and they continue to endure. Keep the truth coming, may those who are a little awake see the truth that you speak.

Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand! Matthew 3:2

-----

iamnotashamedofthegospelofchrist
May 22, 2013 • 1:43 PM
While it is true Manny that we should not worry, because God is in control, Jesus actually commands us to watch and warn, or His coming will catch us as a thief in the night. The Bible is replete with references to God placing watchmen on the wall’s to shout and warn when trouble approaches. So spreading fear as you call it is not something I consider. The Church of today is very guilty of not teaching the fear of God. Jesus said, ‘Fear not the man that can take your life, but fear He who can take your life and your soul.’ (Matthew 10:2 The signs of the end times in Matthew 24 describes a time of great and fearful things coming, Jesus tells us that He will be with us, and protect us, but many do not believe in the prophecies. Many have their heads buried in the sand, they think there is only Love and the rest is just stories. I blame the Churches for that. That’s exactly what’s wrong with our country today, there is no more fear of God! So if I’m spreading fear, than I guess I’m doing what I’m commanded, thank you and God Bless.

-----
Liam

May 22, 2013 • 10:18 am
I live in South Africa where the Head of State, president Jacob Zuma led his cabinet in singing a song of genocide of the white farmers of our country at the ANC’s centenary celebrations during January 2012. Herewith the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys.
He is known for singing this, his favorite song, at every occasion that presents, yet, our Human Rights Commssion does not call him to task for inciting genocide against the whites of South Africa, neither do the real statistics of genocide of whites in the country get published or even acknowledged as anything more than crime, where the numbers are in the 60,000 whites murdered since ANC takeover in 1994 and 3,000 plus white farmers hacked, stabbed and shot to death, with hardly anything stolen from them! And all of this since 1994 – I think the Tribulation has started much earlier for some than for others and given the severe warning just yesterday of the greatest tornado in history to strike the US, there is cause for the American nation to get on their knees with faces in the ashes and to cry out to YHWH God in the Name of Jesus our Messiah for protection, for the Judgment has begun in earnest.
God bless all of you who have heeded His call.
In Jesus’s Name,
Liam

-----

ARIZONA
May 22, 2013 • 1:26 PM
Liam is right you know,tribulation started with warnings to America with 9-11,that was gods first serious warning,It was just slaps on the hand before that,NOW THERES A BIG warning coming and it better wake up everyone,cause it will be Americas last chance to come to the lord before REAL SERIOUS DESTRUCTION BEGINS,and I know its TRUE because HE’S shown me whats coming,and this country will be TOTALY DESTROYED,everyone will lose all their toys,and most will lose their LIFE,HE SAID “I’AM going to POUR out a bucket of BLOOD ON AMERICA”…these are real serious warnings,he is really mad at America and their daily sacifice of the worlds children,HE already said”IF YOU DON’T STOP “I”WILL STOP YOU” America,when the LORD stops someone, he destroys them…..forever…….and America WILL NOT ever be allowed to raise again……….this is what your dealing with,are all your wars worth risking it all for,am I banging my head on a stone wall here or what?

-----