Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sharing Written Prayers Perhaps You Can Use

Over the last few years, I have gathered and written some general prayers which I have divided into the days of the week. Perhaps you can use some of them. I have much more to add in ensuing days.

Praise and Thanksgiving

I praise You for the greatness of Your glory and the greatness of Your salvation. I thank You for the night's rest and for this new day.

Show me if any spot or blemish has come upon my garment, and forgive me for my transgressions including any thoughts not pleasing to You.

Teach me to wait upon You throughout this day and to do all Thy Will, that I may be found faithful in everything I do and think, that I may have a clear mind to do and say that which glorifies You.

Cause me to know the way wherein I walk. Bring my soul out of trouble and preserve me from all evil this day. Let no man prevail against me and deliver me from those that speak vanity. Keep me from the secret counsel of the wicked and let not fear come upon me.

Lead me to those You wish me to witness to this day and lead them to me. Give me to say those things You desire me to say.

Give me understanding and revelation in the reading of Your Word the things most needed for my soul this day and also of things to come. Through Your Word give me revelation in the knowledge of You this day.

Remind me to pray over all things, especially Your guidance in what You wish me to write.

Lead me to those things on the internet this day You wish revealed to me and ........ (in my case, 'Elijah').

(FYI, Elijah has not been led to use a computer, so this is part of my work).

Re: Sharing Written Prayers Perhaps You Can Use

Hi Scribe,

Encouraging others to pray is ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA.

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven

Again, these are general prayers which everyone can use, which of course excludes lists of names for those I pray for, and personal needs that come up.

Holy and eternal God, Lord and sovereign over all creatures, I humbly present to Thy Divine Majesty myself, my soul, my body, my thoughts and words, actions and intentions to Thy glory to be blessed by Thy providence, guided by Thy counsel, sanctified by Thy Spirit, that my soul may be received into glory. This day, O Lord, and all the days of my life I dedicate to Thy honour.

Thank you for Your peace, Your gift of faith, the revelation of Your truth, Your comfort, guidance and forgiveness, for winning of us every battle, and promised gift of eternal salvation to all those who obey You.

I praise You for Your sovereignty, wisdom and love, for shielding me from fear, doubt and despair. You are everything I need to walk, live, and work triumphantly. Every day I do count on You to bring me safely and triumphantly through every challenge of this day. I will believe and proclaim Your sovereignty, wisdom, love and triumph no matter what confronts me.

Keep me still in Your presence as we work together this day. Let Your peace flow through me to others. In Your presence is fulness of joy.

Lead us not into temptation but deliver is from evil, to change any situation when evil comes against us. Show me how to love my enemies.

Prevent any physical attacks upon us. Help us avoid falls, cuts, burns, and infections this day (or 'week'), and let any inflammation in our body and its cause to disappear. (Of course, we have been given power to claim physical healing for others and ourselves.)

Scribe, Thank you for this.

Lead me and guide me I pray.

Open my eyes so I can see, for you said we are blind , but we think we can see. Help me Lord, to walk in your ways.

Bring my people home. Remember your promise.

My people are a rebellious lot, but is anything too hard my Lord, for you to do? Turn the hard rockey stoney ground (the wicked people) into a fruitful valley.

Lord, hear my cry.

Thank you Scribe, I copied it and posted to my word processor.

Agreed with all, we pray, remember us Jesus, when you come to take us ALL home. Have mercy on us for we are sinners and freqently unfaithful to you. Jesus You are the Son of God, you are the one that we wait for since a long time ago. Save us from the coming calamity, for you are our only hope on this earth.

Hi Gimel, this is very beautiful, it really touched my Heart, God Bless you Brother, cant wait to meet everyone in Heaven, wow, we are so close, im getting goose bumps just thinking about what awaits us.....

Romans 8:18

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Continuing with worship and prayers:

Heavenly Father, I worship You and give you praise. You are worthy to receive all glory, honor and praise. I am thankful that You have loved me from past eternity and sent the Lord Jesus Christ into the world to die as our substitute and I thank you for Your forgiveness, and that You have assumed all responsibility for me.

"Unto Thee this day be blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power and might unto our God forever and ever," Revelation 7:12.

Let the Lord be glorified, for You have not given me a spirit of worry.

Keep me free from anger, wrath, bitterness, retaliation when enemies are near, to love them, and not put their accusations to heart.

Pull us out of the net they have laid for us. Into Thine Hand I commit my spirit. Deliver our soul from the lies of this world, from those who would steal from us, from fear, and the deceits of this world and all lusts.

Increase my knowledge of You in the study of Your Word today and let Your Words transform me.

I pray I may be a blessing to someone today.

Thank You for hearing my prayers. Show me what I can do to please and glorify You today.

Conform me to the image of Christ and to have the Mind of Christ.

Help me to perfect waiting. All my hope and contentment is upon You. I ask for grace to keep my mind stayed upon You all this day, to shun independent thoughts.

Strengthen my body, soul and spirit this day to be steadily growing in Your likeness, grounded in love.

Amen, thank you for your prayers,

Praying the psalms, psalm 6

Psalm 6
King James Version (KJV)

6 O Lord, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.

2 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

3 My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O Lord, how long?

4 Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.

5 For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?

6 I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.

7 Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.

8 Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping.

9 The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.

10 Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+6&version=KJV

http://www.esvbible.org/Psalm+6/

http://www.usccb.org/bible/psalms/6/

fair use for information and discussion purposes-

Praying psm 91, the psm of protection over my little flock, my people,
my family and I, my friends, my inner-net friends,

Bring us home. Deliver us from evil, Lord deliver us.

Psalm 91
New International Version (NIV)

Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+91&version=NIV

fair use for information and discussion purposes

Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty Who was and is and is to come, (Revelation 4:8). Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory, honor, and power, for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created, (Revelation 4:11).

Great and marvelous are Thy works, O Lord God Almighty, just and true are Thy ways, (Revelation 15:3).

Thy wisdom is infinite. Thy mercies are glorious.

Blessings, honour, glory and power be unto Him that sitteth on the throne, and to the Lamb for ever and ever,(Revelation 5:13).

Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth to keep the door of my lips. Incline not my heart to any evil thing or to practice wicked works, (Psalm 141:3).

O eternal God, merciful and gracious, let Thy favour and Thy blessings be upon Thy servant. Let the love of Thy mercies and the dread and fear of Thy majesty make me careful to search out Thy will and to be diligent to perform it and to persevere in the practice of a holy life even unto the last of my days.

Let me abide every moment in the full light of Your love and presence and reveal to me any attitude of sin that would block my ability to hear You.

I pray I may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and stand before you.

Perfect my love for Thee and increase my love for others.

Show me Your Will and enable me to walk in the fulness of Your Will today, to be transformed by the renewing of my mind and not to be conformed to this world.

Lord, make me obedient to thy word, Teach me thy ways and show me thy paths.

and bring my people home.

Be just and fair to all,do what is right and good.

Isaiah 56:1 Thus says the Lord: "Keep justice, and do righteousness, For My salvation is about to come, And My righteousness to be revealed. 2 Blessed is the man who does this, And the son of man who lays hold on it; Who keeps from defiling the Sabbath, And keeps his hand from doing any evil."

Exodus 20:8 "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy..."

Holy art Thou, God Almighty, holy and immortal, Holy, holy, holy, is our Lord Father of mercies. Have continued mercy upon me this day. Thank You that You give me no cause to be worried, for You have promised to never leave us.

============

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer, Ps. 19:14.

Order my steps in Thy Word and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. Ps. 119:113.

Let everything I do today contribute to holiness, to keep the armour of God on continually: truth, righteousness, faith, helmet of salvation (hope, trust), to pray continually. Increase my faith this day.

Teach me, O Lord, to number my days that I may apply my heart unto wisdom, Ps. 9:12.

Put to me to remember all that I do is written in Thy book, as I know that everything I do must glorify You.

Let Thy holy angels be ever present with _ _ _ and I to keep us in all our ways from the malice and violence of spirits of darkness and from occasions of evil company, opportunities of evil.

Let the Lord be glorified in me. Let Thy mercies and the light of Thy countenance sustain me in all my weaknesses and temptations., Guide me in the ways of peace, to walk in wisdom and fear of God, to be perfect in Christ, innocent, readily furnished and instructed to every good work.

Give me a tender conscience, conversation discreet, modest and patient, a body chaste and healthful, contented in all estates, a resigned will and mortified affections, that I may be as Thou wouldst have me.

Remove all impurities of my heart, for a childlike faith, trust and confidence in You.

Teach my lips what to say and what not to say this day.

Turn me into a joyous person, warm and loving, zealous for good works, not to have a critical spirit or a spirit of discontentment, but instead, compassion and love.

Create in me a clean heart, oh God and renew a right spirit within me,
Cast me not away from thy presence this day, speak to me words of life
Give me ears to hear and eyes to see, ( in Mt. you said we are blind.)

and take not thy holy spirit from me, restore to me the joy of thy salvation and renew a right spirit with in me.

Examine me and know my heart, try me and know my thoughts and see if there be any wicked way in me and guide me in the way everlastiong.

Psm 51 and 139: 23-24

Let me enter into your gates with thanksgiving and praise and let me be thankful to you for all you have done for me. psm. 100

and bring my people home, remember your promise?

Is anything too hard, my Lord, for you to do?

But soon a fierce storm came up. High waves were breaking into the boat, and it began to fill with water.

http://bible.cc/mark/4-37.htm

Thank you for the water in my boat, thank you for my boat, thank you Lord , for the storm. Help me wait on you, Lord. You are all I want, oh Lord.
Cast me not away from your presence. Give me ears to hear, and eyes to see.

“Teacher, do you not care that we are perishing?” He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.

Because you are King of all the earth, calm is coming and those who think they may perish will find safety in you. I can trust in you.

He said to his disciples, "Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?"

Help me Lord, to have faith.

"Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do."

http://bible.cc/joshua/1-8.htm

Help me Lord, to obey. Give me courage, in the storm.
We are well able to overcome giants in the Land, to take the Promised Land and stand before Goliath, because with you beside me, all things are possible to those who believe. I can run on the top of the mountain. Remind me to let you lead. When I lead, we always end up in a bog, it seems. You are wiser than me.

Teach me Lord, how to pray. Teach me how to walk with you.

fair use for information and discussion

Help me Lord to love the least. Help me to treat people with honer and respect and kindness. Help me to forgive people who stepped on my foot, espically my husband.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25%3A31-46&version=NIV

Help me Lord to walk in your ways.

" ‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;
7 in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8 You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.”

"21 For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22 coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. 23 All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

Create in me a clean heart. Help me to think on things that give life and not death. Teach me how to walk in your ways.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+7&version=ESV

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

http://bible.cc/isaiah/40-31.htm

Teach me oh Lord,to wait.

Teach me oh Lord to sit at your feet...

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

http://bible.cc/luke/10-42.htm

Let me be at least as smart as my horse,
and let me wait for you.

My horse waits for me, and together we climb mountains.

Psalm 27:4 One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.

One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek:

That he will bring my people home. My people are rebels.
They are a wicked lot.

Is anything too hard my Lord for you to do?

You can turn hard rockey stoney ground to a fruit-ful valley.
You can bring the dead bones to life.

Fair use for information and discussion

Thank you for preserving me this night from all evil, from the spirits of darkness. (early morning prayer)
Thank You for the night's rest and this new day.

Thank You for Your promise to watch over me each day this week.
Thank You for the victory of the Lord Jesus Christ won for us on the Cross.

Our Father which art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us this dy our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Let not our enemies triumph over ___ and I.

I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, Psalm 122:6.

Thank You for the gifts of the spirit You bestow upon us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, fidelity, gentleness, and self-control.

Give me to speak only the truth and not the spirit of error.

Wake me up, Lord, after a dream and be given to recall it. I ask for revelent dreams, visions, and revelations for ___ and myself.

Fill my heart with love for others, to be compassionate. I know faith works through love.

Give me the strength to do those things needed this day, this week.

Let us never be deceived.

Let my words be seasoned with salt, a powerful witness of the truth, of pity, mercy, yet with boldness and power when occasion demands it, this day, this week.

This is the seventh post which fulfills the seven days of prayers.

Thou art the Father of the fatherless and defendeth the cause of the widow, even God in His holy habitation bringeth prisoners out of captivity.

You command the waters. You make the thunder, and rule the sea. Your Voice is altogether glorious. Let all the Earth fear You, to stand in awe of You.

You shall show us wonderful things, O God of our salvation. You are the hope of the ends of the Earth. Glory to the Father and unto the Son. I rejoice in the hope of the glory of God and that You do fill all your people with joy and peace in their believing. I rejoice evermore in this hope.

Let us never be deceived and be vigilant that nothing about us dishonor Your Name.

Lead us not into temptation, and deliver us from evil, to change any situation when evil comes against us.

Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me to be accounted worthy when You call from above.

To have an excellent spirit like Daniel and Enoch, zealous, warm, bright, enthusiastic, vigorous, buoyant, as a little child, and to have a wholesome tongue.

Increase my faith that I may be bold witness for the truth.

Deliver me from workers of iniquity.

Thank you for Your graciousness and mercy toward me, else I would faint and be without hope.