Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Greg (28 July 2012) "CONCERNING THE RAPTURE"

I think I believe what Apostle Paul said that the congregation will know if the rapture has happened or not. Paul reminded the congregation not to be deceived by the teaching that said the rapture has happened and they missed it. When the rapture happens, everybody in Christ will know it. The amount will be few but still millions missing, but compared to the whole earth population, it will be very few but again still possibly millions from around the world ...maybe even reaching more than one hundred million people from all the earth ...
I don't know but I knew that when it happens, we will know it and we will be part of it because the name of Yahshua has been marked to our forehead and our arms.

Thank you Gimel. Yes "the name of Yahshua has been marked to our forehead and our arms."

Message to his sheep:

Romans10: 13 NLT
For "Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved."

Joel 2:32 NIV And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the LORD has said, among the survivors whom the LORD calls.

Acts 2:21 NIV And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

1 Cor. 1: 8 LivigBible
and he guarantees right up to the end that you wil be counted free from all sin and guilt on the day when he returns.

Message to the goats. Mt. 7: 21-23

( I am sure Gimel and Steve and ya'all are sheep, I am no judge of ones walk with the Lord.)

Whats a sheep? Defined here:
Rev. 22: 14 KJV,
Rev. 14:12 KJV,
1 John 2: 3-5 KJV

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Notice the goats in Mt.7: 21-23 KJV are in the church and were much surprised at his rebuke...

Why did he rebuke them?

Hi mtnmollie,

Some scripture for thought...

Rev 18:4

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
KJV

Genesis 19:12-13
12 The two men said to Lot, "Do you have anyone else here — sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the LORD against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it."
NIV

Numbers 16:26-27
26 He warned the assembly, "Move back from the tents of these wicked men! Do not touch anything belonging to them, or you will be swept away because of all their sins." 27 So they moved away from the tents of Korah, Dathan and Abiram. Dathan and Abiram had come out and were standing with their wives, children and little ones at the entrances to their tents.
NIV

Isaiah 48:20
20 Leave Babylon,
flee from the Babylonians!
Announce this with shouts of joy
and proclaim it.
Send it out to the ends of the earth;
say, "The LORD has redeemed his servant Jacob."
NIV

Isaiah 52:11
11 Depart, depart, go out from there!
Touch no unclean thing!
Come out from it and be pure,
you who carry the vessels of the LORD.
NIV

Jeremiah 50:8
8 "Flee out of Babylon;
leave the land of the Babylonians,
and be like the goats that lead the flock.
NIV

Jeremiah 51:6
6 "Flee from Babylon!
Run for your lives!
Do not be destroyed because of her sins.
It is time for the LORD's vengeance;
he will pay her what she deserves.
NIV

Jeremiah 51:45
45 "Come out of her, my people!
Run for your lives!
Run from the fierce anger of the LORD.
NIV

Jeremiah 51:50
50 You who have escaped the sword,
leave and do not linger!
Remember the LORD in a distant land,
and think on Jerusalem."
NIV

Matthew 24:15-16
15 "So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel — let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. NIV

2 Corinthians 6:17
17 "Therefore come out from them
and be separate,
says the Lord.
Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you."
NIV

Why did he rebuke them? Mt. 7: 21-23

Because of lawlessness or iniquity depending on your bible version.

1 John 2: 3-5 explains more.

pesce and blessings,

Numbers 16:26-27
26 He warned the assembly, "Move back from the tents of these wicked men! Do not touch anything belonging to them, or you will be swept away because of all their sins." 27 So they moved away from the tents of Korah, Dathan and Abiram. Dathan and Abiram had come out and were standing with their wives, children and little ones at the entrances to their tents.
NIV

These people stood against Moses.The earth swallowed them,

It is not smart to stand against God, his leadership in the assembly, or
What is written in the bible. They complained against Moses all the way across the desert; and the Lord said they will never enter my rest.

Some of our lessons are on what not to do.

Lord help me to obey, not complain about the manna you give to me, and help me to shut my mouth. Thank you Lord for your blessings in my life.

Come out of Babylon, oh my people.

His heartcry.

Hi MtnMollie,

Thank you for being a member of this site.

Keep looking UP and keep posting!

God bless!

ybiC,

Steven

mtnmollie
Notice the goats in Mt.7: 21-23 KJV are in the church and were much surprised at his rebuke...

Why did he rebuke them?

Prior to the parousia of the Lord Jesus Christ there will be the parousia of that Wicked with all power and signs. This is Satan- who comes with all his angels- disguised as Jesus Christ and claiming to be Christ returned to establish the kingdom of God. This will begin on the 10th day of the 10th month. Professing Christians who do not understand prophecy, nor her timing, will be wholly overcome by this deception and taken captive in Great Confusion, to worship antichrist as Lord and Christ. Indeed, the great majority of Christians will be very joyous at the coming of the King of Confusion as it will appear to them the coming of Jesus Christ.

The churches- being beguiled by the serpent as was Eve- will then cause the rest of mankind to follow in their confusion and ignorance in worship of Satan as Christ. This is when the elected ones will begin the work of judgment against Great Babel and her king; the King of Babel. The elect will be fought by the apostate Christians, but the Lord is with the elect and though all the kings of the earth gather against them- yet will they prevail to the glory of the WORD OF GOD which they teach in TRUTH.

It will be a very terrible thing for most Christians when Satan is unmasked by the elected ones, and the true horror becomes realized: the churches- through corruption of teaching and supplanting the WORD OF GOD with the vain traditions and false teachings of men- who were to be a light to the world, were in fact full of darkness, and have lead the entire world into worship of the Destroyer. At the revelation of the TRUE Jesus Christ King of Israel, and the destruction of the King of Confusion and his false kingdom of peace, their will be weeping and gnashing of teeth from the professed Christians who fell away to the false Christ.

These are they of whom Jesus was speaking, who will say to Him "Lord, Lord" in a vain attempt to show that they spent their lives believing and teaching Him; but His reply is judgment in TRUTH: I never knew you. For in truth, had they truly pursued the Lord and the knowledge of God, then they would not have fallen away in apostacy. Thus their own actions have been made manifest: though they honor Him with their lips- their hearts were far from Him.