Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ron Reese: DAN. 12-- KEYS TO THE RAPTURE AND START OF GREAT TRIBULATION

Actually I do not mind too if 2008 - 2015 is the timeline. I really hope Ron Reese is right this time...

However, whatever time is okay to me .... pretrib or midtrib, doesn't matter, I like it .....

Re: Ron Reese: DAN. 12-- KEYS TO THE RAPTURE AND START OF GREAT TRIBULATION

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/ronr54.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ron Reese (4 May 2012)
"The ending date of the Great Tribulation--Armageddon--Start of Millennium"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ENDING DATE OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION--ARMAGEDDON--
START OF MILLENNIUM

Today's message is Part 2 of "Daniel 12--The Keys to the Rapture and the Start of the Great Tribulation". Part 1 is a MUST read before reading today's message. Part 1 is linked below:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/ronr52.htm

We pick up today's message where we left off from Part 1. In Part 1, we learned that Daniel 12 is really the key Chapter in the Word in establishing the timing of the Rapture, and the start of the Great Tribulation. I believe the Lord would first have us take a serious look at the ending date of the Great Tribulation, before attempting to establish the starting date. Once the ending date is established, we can then proceed to count backwards from that date, to establish the starting date.

Keep in mind that the X FACTORS that were not considered in the original 2008-- 2015 timeline are Day 1290 and Day 1335. We read in Daniel 12:12, "Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days." Day 1335 is one of the 2 X FACTORS. Today's message focuses on Day 1335, the Final Day.

In the original 2008--2015 timeline, the Battle of Armageddon, and the Final Day of the Great Tribulation, was to take place on Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015. This would be the Final Day, Day 2520 of the Final 7 Years. Personally, I believe this no longer can be the case. The reason for this is that the Antichrist's 1260-day reign has not yet begun, there is no evidence that the two witnesses have begun their 1260-day ministry, and the remnant of Jews have not fled to the wilderness (Petra?), for 1260 days.

But the X FACTORS of Day 1290 and Day 1335 allow for a potential 75 more days from Apr. 11, 2012, for these things to develop, and still hold true to the 2008--2015 timeline. When World War 3 starts, these events will transpire very quickly.

As we discussed in Part 1, the Mega--Earthquake Day of Apr. 11--12th, VALIDATED that day as Day 1260, or the mid-point Day of the Final 7 Years. With the Megaquakes of 8.6 and 8.2, and the substantial number of large earthquakes on that day, the Lord marked the Day of Apr. 11th, just as He did with the three different comets on the very same day of the year. By VALIDATING APRIL 11, 2012, I believe the Lord was also VALIDATING THE STARTING DATE OF OCT. 29, 2008, AND THE ENDING DATE OF DAY OF ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23, 2015.

Therefore, the 2008--2015 timeline has not really changed. It is only the X FACTORS of Day 1290 and Day 1335 that have changed. In the original timeline, the Final Day of the Great Tribulation, and the Day of the Battle of Armageddon, was Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015. Because Apr. 11th did not START the Great Tribulation, this means that Sept. 23, 2015, cannot END the Great Tribulation.

Before, we just tacked these extra 75 Days in Daniel 12, onto Sept. 23, 2015, and made Day 1335, Dec. 6--7. 2015, the starting date for the Millennial Reign of Christ. Originally, we determined that Apr. 11, 2012, was the starting date of the Great Tribulation, and that Sept. 23, 2015, was the ending date of a 1260-day Great Tribulation.

I am here today to tell you that there is a better day, a more appropriate day, a more fitting day, and A MORE BIBLICAL DAY, for the Battle of Armageddon. THE ENDING DATE FOR THE GREAT TRIBULATION, AND THE DAY OF THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IS DAY 1335!!!!!! It is NOT Day 1260, or Day 2520, as most Bible Prophecy students, including me, have believed. Daniel 12 establishes Day 1335 as the Final Day, the End of Days. And there is another Chapter in the Word of God that I believe further establishes this very same day as the Day of the Battle of Armageddon.

Day 1335, is the very same day as we had projected in the original timeline. Only in the original timeline, we tacked the extra 75 days onto the Day 1260, which we thought would be the Day of the Battle of Armageddon, Sept. 23, 2015, and did NOT include it as part of the Great Tribulation. Day 1335 remains the same. It is Dec. 6--7, 2015, Hanukkah Eve. The difference is that it is now part of the Great Tribulation. IT IS THE CULMINATION DAY, THE FINAL DAY, OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION.

We established in Part 1 that the theme of Daniel 12 was the time and the timing, of the Rapture and the Great Tribulation. Nowhere in that Chapter is Day 1260 mentioned. Instead, the end of the Chapter points us DIRECTLY to Day 1290 and Day 1335, as the End of Days. The End of Days, the End of the Great Tribulation, the Final Day, the Day of the Battle of Armageddon, and the probable starting Date of the Millennial Reign of Christ, all happen on the very same day--DAY 1335!!!

Gerry Almond has put a whole lot of work into paralleling Noah's 120-year timeline with the Final 120 Years before the Milliennium begins. You can read all about it in previous posts on www.fivedoves.com . The number 120, which is 40 + 40 + 40, means Divine period of probation. The number 40 means trial, testing, and probation. Israel has always been God's prophetic timepiece. In 1897, the very first Jewish Congress was established. This was Israel's starting date. The date was in August (27th?). Going forward EXACTLY 120 Prophetic years does not take us to 2016, or 2017, or 2018, or 2019, or any other year. Nor does it take us to Day 1260, Sept. 23, 2015.

AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, SO SHALL IT ALSO BE IN THE DAYS OF THE SON OF MAN!!! THE NOAHIC COUNTDOWN OF 120 YEARS TAKES US EXACTLY TO THE DAY OF DEC. 6--7, 2015, RIGHT TO THE DAY!!!!!!! This is the culmination day, the end day, the Final Day of the Great Tribulation! This is also the Final Day of the 120--Year countdown of the Noahic countdown, our current world's Divine period of probation.

This day of Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 6--7, 2015, the anniversary day of Pearl Harbor, points us DIRECTLY to the perfect day to start the Millennium. According to Haggai 2:18, this is the day of the year, when the foundation of the Lord's Temple was laid. This anniversary day is a day of celebration every year for the Jews. What a perfect day for the Lord to begin, and celebrate, his Millennial Reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords in HIS NEW TEMPLE, the very anniversary day of the laying of the foundation of the original Lord's Temple. Dec. 6--7th of 2015 is the absolute perfect fit!

Today, for the first time ever, I am strongly suggesting to you that the Word of God, in all probability, points us DIRECTLY to this very day of the year as the Day of the Battle of Armageddon! We have discussed Haggai 2 in the past, but always in the same light as Grant Jeffrey as proposed, which is that Haggai 2 may be referrring to the Battle of Gog and Magog. I have always deferred to Mr Jeffrey's analysis on this matter.

But I have always felt that it could be the Battle of Armageddon, rather than the Battle of Gog and Magog. Marilyn Agee, and other Prophetic scholars, believe these two Battles are one and the same. I have never gone along with this theory, but now I am not so sure. Regardless, I now believe Haggai 2 is pointing us DIRECTLY to the day of the year of the Battle or Armageddon, because the day of the year of this Battle, in Haggai 2, is emphasized THREE TIMES, as Kislev 24.

In 2015, Kislev 24 falls EXACTLY on Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 6--7, 2015. That is correct.
Day 1335, using the 2008--2015 timeline, and Kislev 24, of the Battle of Armageddon, in Haggai 2, are the EXACT SAME DAYS IN 2015!!! You cannot convince me that this is just a coincidence. The Battle of Armageddon HAS to be part of the Great Tribulation. We cannot just attempt to add these extra 75 days onto the end of the Great Tribulation.

When the events, which we expected to transpire during the first days of April this year, did not happen, several of us who believe this 2008--2015 timeline is God's timeline, began seeking the Lord, and exchanging emails, regarding our thoughts on just where we were now , in regards to this timeline. The Lord immediately directed my attention to Daniel 12. Below are excerpts from two of those emails. I felt a strong annointing, as I wrote them, so I want to share them with you:

1st Email:

Can you see how Gerry's 120-Year Noahic timetable conclusion date of Kislev 24, Dec. 6--7, 2015, and the Haggai 2 Battle of Armageddon date is THE VERY SAME DATE. The Battle of Armageddon cannot be separate from the Great Tribulation. It has to be the concluding event of the Great Tribulation. This makes Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 6--7, 2015, the concluding date of the Great Tribulation!!!!!!!

HAGGAI 2 GIVES US THE DATE!!!!!!! IT IS THE VERY SAME DATE THAT CONCLUDES THE FINAL 1335 DAYS in our 2008--2015 timeline!!!!!!! IT IS THE VERY SAME DATE THAT CONCLUDES THE 120-YEAR NOAHIC TIMELINE!!!!!!! IT IS THE VERY SAME DAY OF THE YEAR THAT THE JEWS CELEBRATE THE REBUILDING OF THEIR TEMPLE EVERY YEAR!!!!!!! IS THIS NOT THE PERFECT DAY FOR JESUS TO START HIS MILLENNIAL REIGN IN HIS NEW TEMPLE?!!!!!!! HANUKKAH IS THE VERY HOLIDAY THAT THE JEWS CELEBRATE, FOR THEIR MIRACULOUS INTERVENTION BY GOD. THIS IS WHAT THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IS--A MIRACULOUS INTERVENTION BY GOD, TO SAVE ISRAEL FROM THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!

The Lord is showing to us how Dec. 6--7, 2015, Hanukkah Eve, the Biblical date of Haggai 2, is the perfect day for ALL of the above fulfillments. We just never looked at it before, as also fulfilling the Scriptures that point directly to the Battle of Armageddon. Day of Atonement can no longer be that day. Dec. 6--7, 2015, Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve, IS THAT DAY!!!!!!!

2nd Email:

Now, for the real reason that I believe the Great Tribulation ends on Hanukkah of 2015, rather than Atonement, of 2015. IT IS ALL ABOUT HAGGAI 2. Please read that chapter. It is all about Kislev 24. I now believe this chapter is referring to the day of the year of the Battle of Armageddon. It may also be the Battle of Gog and Magog, as Grant Jeffrey believes. They may be one, and the same, as Marilyn Agee, and others believe. At this late hour, neither Battle has yet happened.

Nowhere in Scripture can we pinpoint the Battle of Armageddon at any particular day of the year, other than Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve, in Haggai 2. Here are the key verses in Haggai 2:

Verses 6--7--"For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, AND THE DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS (JESUS) SHALL COME : and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts."

Verse 10--"IN THE FOUR AND TWENTIETH DAY OF THE NINTH MONTH (Kislev 24)...came the word of the Lord, by Haggai the prophet."

Verses 18--19--"Consider now from this day and upward, FROM THE FOUR AND TWENTIETH DAY OF THE NINTH MONTH (Kislev 24), even from the day that the foundation of the Lord's temple was laid, consider it. From THIS DAY (Kislev 24) will I bless you."

Verses 20--22--"And again the word of the Lord came unto Haggai IN THE FOUR AND TWENTIETH DAY OF THE MONTH (KISLEV 24), saying I WILL SHAKE THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH; AND I WILL OVERTHROW THE THRONE OF KINGDOMS , AND I WILL DESTROY THE STRENGTH OF THE KINGDOMS OF THE HEATHEN; AND I WILL OVERTHROW THE CHARIOTS AND THOSE WHO RIDE IN THEM, AND THE HORSES AND THEIR RIDERS SHALL COME DOWN, EVERY ONE BY THE SWORD OF HIS BROTHER."

Three times the Lord emphasizes Kislev 24. Kislev 24, 2015, is the culmination date of Gerry Almond's 120-year Noah timeline, right to the day. Kislev 24, 2015,
has all the potential to be the culmination day of the Great Tribulation, 2015, at the Battle of Armageddon. It is Biblical Day 1335 from Apr. 11, 2012. We have not yet arrived at the day that is 1260 days before Dec. 6--7, 2015. 1260 days for the Antichrist. 1260 days for the two witnesses. 1260 days for the remnant of Israel.

So, the 2008--2015 remains VERY MUCH alive. From every angle, Dec. 6--7, 2015, Hanukkah Eve, Kislev 24, looks like the culmination day. And I believe the Word of God, in Haggai 2, confirms it. I honestly believe that the Lord has now revealed one of the Final pieces that we have needed in this 2008--2015 timeline, with all of its extremely compelling evidence.

In conclusion, EVERYTHING POINTS TO THE VERY SAME DAY, KISLEV 24, HANUKKAH EVE, DEC. 6--7, 2015. IT IS DAY 1335 OF THE 2008--2015 TIMELINE, WHICH IS THE FINAL DAY REFERRED TO IN DANIEL 12. DAY 1335 IS THE END OF DAYS. Dec. 6--7, 2015, IS THE FINAL DAY OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION. HAGGAI 2 POINTS US DIRECTLY TO THIS DAY OF KISLEV 24, AS THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON HAS TO BE THE CULMINATION OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION. IT SIMPLY CANNOT BE SEPARATE FROM IT.

HANUKKAH IS THE TIME OF THE YEAR WHEN THE JEWS CELEBRATE BEING RESCUED BY THE HAND OF GOD. WHAT GREATER RESCUE CAN THERE BE THAN BEING RESCUED BY THE KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS, RIDING A WHITE HORSE, WITH ALL OF THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD COMING AGAINST YOU?!!!

DEC. 6--7, 2015, IS THE EXACT ENDING DATE OF THE 120--YEAR TIMELINE OF NOAH. IT IS MY OPINION THAT GOD,THE ONE WHO HAS SET THE DATES AND THE SIGNS, HAS ORDAINED, AND CO-ORDINATED, ALL OF THIS, JUST LIKE HE HAS GIVEN US SO MUCH COMPELLING EVIDENCE OF THE EXACT START DATE, MIDPOINT DATE, AND ENDING DATE, OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS. AND NOW HE IS FILLING IN THE FINAL PIECES, GIVING US THE KEYS TO THE FINAL PIECES OF THE END-TIME PROPHETIC PUZZLE. THE X FACTORS OF DAY 1290, AND DAY 1335, ARE NOW COMING TOGETHER, TO GIVE US A MORE COMPLETE PICTURE OF THE FINAL PROPHETIC PUZZLE. AND THEY ARE HARMONIZING PERFECTLY. THEY ARE FITTING LIKE A GLOVE.

IN PART 3, YOU WILL SEE HOW THEY HARMONIZE EVEN MORE, AS WE BACK UP FROM DAY 1335, DEC. 6--7, 2015, TO ATTEMPT TO PUT THE FINAL PIECES IN PLACE, FOR THE POSSIBLE TIMING OF THE RAPTURE, AND THE START OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION. We have now entered the two-month period of May and June of 2012, when we should be EXPECTING THE RAPTURE ANY DAY NOW!

In Matthew 24:33, Jesus says, "So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, KNOW THAT IT IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS."
We can KNOW, fellow watchers.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com