Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
White House Organizing Prayer Vigils FOR Obamacare!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

I received this from Grassroots Action in an email.

President Obama, who has typically shunned the National Day of Prayer activities, is now calling for a display of prayer FOR ObamaCare outside the Supreme Court Building.

Our friends at Liberty Counsel, who have been fighting ObamaCare all the way to the Supreme Court, have called for a prayer vigil of their own during this critical period of decision by the High Court in determining the fate of ObamaCare.

We urge you to read Mat’s message below and consider joining this vital prayer campaign against ObamaCare, its unconstitutional mandates and pro-abortion provisions.

Your Friends at Grassroots Action

3/17/2012

According to the New York Times, President Obama has launched “an aggressive campaign” summoning leaders from ObamaCare-supporting organizations to “build support for the law seen as President Obama’s signature legislative achievement…” The organizers plan “a prayer vigil, press conferences, and other events outside the Court when Justices hear arguments for three days beginning March 26.” Their goal: “...to shape public opinion.”

It is an amazing coincidence that we have long been planning our own prayer campaign, much like our call for prayer when I argued at the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals last May, to cover the United States Supreme Court’s deliberations. How surprising that our launch was planned for the day of the President’s unexpected announcement!

I applaud the President’s desire to submit ObamaCare to the Lord, but I think he may be surprised at His response! I am requesting that ALL friends of Liberty Counsel rise up in an unprecedented wave of unity – and PRAY – not to sway public opinion – but, as Joel 1:14 declares, to “Summon the elders and all who live in the land to the house of the LORD your God, and cry out to the LORD.” Please read this very urgent update – Mat.

~~~~

On March 26th, just 9 days from now, the nine Justices of the United States Supreme Court will hear oral argument on the “Patient Protection and Affordable Care Law” cases. Their deliberations will include many of the key components of Liberty Counsel’s lawsuit against ObamaCare.

The Court’s ruling, expected in June, will impact every business, healthcare facility, health insurer, and, most importantly, every individual in America. Their holding will either restore several of the pillars of our Constitution that ObamaCare violates, or further extend Big Government’s reach into the lives of every American.

There is much at stake:

President Obama’s signature legislation; our world-class healthcare system; every American’s personal liberties; the expansion of abortion services; skyrocketing medical expenses; trillions of dollars of additional government debt; the government’s ability to dictate individual purchases; and “mandates” that people of faith and faith-based organizations must violate their consciences and participate in government tyranny.

++Our commitment to pray will be recorded in a unique “Book of Remembrance.”

Our Book of Remembrance is based on the pattern described in Malachi 3:16...

“A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the LORD and honored his name.”
It commemorates the names of those joining a solemn assembly to petition the Lord in a time of trouble.

Our Book of Remembrance is the roll of a national gathering of Believers, convened on the Internet, covenanting to join in prayer in the Spirit of Joel 1:14.

It will contain the names of multiplied tens of thousands of deeply concerned Christians who will be crying, “Lord, deliver us from ObamaCare!” throughout the period of time leading up to the expected announcement of the Court’s holdings in June.

Our nation needs 100,000 or more prayerful patriots to be included in Liberty Counsel’s Book of Remembrance. More than anything else, Liberty Counsel’s Book of Remembrance is a way for you to play a direct role in STOPPING ObamaCare now and for all time!

Click here to add your name to the roll of Believers who will commit to pray over the next several weeks:

http://www.grassrootsaction.com/246/petition.asp

When you sign our Book of Remembrance, we will send you a free bumper sticker that declares, “Lord, deliver us from ObamaCare!”

Click here to see this full-sized, high-quality vinyl product:

++We are totally committed to seeking God’s Hand of deliverance!

In early May 2011, as I entered the courtroom of the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals facing the Department of Justice in our case “Liberty University v. Geithner,” I was carrying our Amici Book. If you will remember, the book was filled with over 76,000 names of people who had committed to pray for us that day and throughout this process.

As I’ve shared with you before, the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond ruled that the individual mandate is a “tax” under the Anti-Injunction Act (AIA), and thus the court does not have jurisdiction to rule on the merits until the “tax” is paid and a “refund” is sought by a taxpayer.

Thus, according to the appeal court’s logic, the case could not even be brought to the federal courts until the mandate becomes effective in 2014.

This ruling went against every court in America that considered ObamaCare! Every other court found that the mandate is a “penalty,” not a tax, and that the AIA does not apply.

There was never any doubt that the Supreme Court would be the final arbiter of the constitutionality of ObamaCare. Now, as I look back over these events, I CLEARLY see God’s providential Hand guiding the process and answering our prayers! And I expect nothing less than His blessing as the Supreme Court considers ObamaCare’s final disposition.

I know that God’s people were praying that day last May and throughout this long, drawn-out process. Further, I believe the Lord has uniquely prepared Liberty Counsel for this season in our nation’s history. I believe that God is bigger than all of this – and that our Fourth Circuit ruling and the DOJ’s appeal certainly didn’t take Him by surprise!

The Lord has continually honored our work and the prayers of His people. The evidence of that is quite clear!

That’s why I am once again calling upon you, Karen, to add your name to the Book of Remembrance and to show your commitment to pray, “Lord, deliver us from ObamaCare!” To indicate your prayer commitment and to receive your free bumper sticker, click here:

This legal battle against the government takeover of the American healthcare system is arguably the most historic litigation ever fought in the United States federal judiciary! It is truly worthy of every American Christian’s best prayer effort.

Thank you in advance for your prayer support and continuing partnership with Liberty Counsel. May God richly bless you!

Mathew Staver, Founder and Chairman
Liberty Counsel

P.S. The Book of Remembrance is simply your commitment to pray, “Lord, deliver us from ObamaCare!” Please pray for the Supreme Court Justices, their deliberations, and their decisions.

And join me in applauding the White House decision to submit the ObamaCare hearings to the Lord. In fact, I pray EVERY American will pray for His will to be done in this historic case!
Click here to add your name to our vital Book of Remembrance and to order your complimentary bumper sticker:

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

(Note: Please do not "reply" directly to this e-mail message. This e-mail address is not designed to receive your personal messages. To contact Grassroots Action with comments, questions or to change your status, see link at the end.)

+ + + + +

Grassroots Action, Inc. is an Internet services company that provides news, information and grassroots action services and strategies to individuals and organizations.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

+ + Comments? Questions?

http://www.grassrootsaction.com/r.asp?U=80994

+ + + + +