Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
e
Emily
Rifampin
Just curious if anyone has heard anything about rifampin. My Bedford rep told me it would be a 30 day+ shortage, but it is in production now. Anyway hear anything different?
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2013 12:50pm
by Emily
Morphine Preservative Free
Hi there. I'm wondering what everyone is doing about the Morphine Preservative Free shortage. We use this quite a bit with our OB patients. I've checked with Ameridose and Pharmedium but they do not have anything available either. Hospira is showing April at ear...
Views: 355   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2013 6:24am
by Jolene
Epinephrine PF 1ml amp
What is everyone doing in place of epinephrine PF 1ml amps for eye cases?
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2012 6:40am
by karn Uhl
Midazolam
What is everyone doing about Midazolam? I have an allocation through Pharmedium and I keep placing orders with the mfts but we eat through my weekly allocations like nothing. Our GI lab is just plowing through it. Does anyone know if they can use something else or...
Views: 335   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2012 10:26am
by Kerry
Crash Cart refilling
Hi, Just thinking outside the box. Does anyone refill their crash cart trays using automation? Carousel or remote location? Bar codes on the tray, scan the empty slot, scan the meds out to refill the tray? Would anyone have time to share your current process? Automa...
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2011 1:24pm
by Debby Flannery
Bedford Labs
I have been told that Bedford will be shut down for the rest of the year 2011 and possibly until the first qtr of 2012. This will great affect the drug shortages that you will be seeing. Bedford claims its for updates and re-tooling. I feel it’s much bigger tha...
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2011 4:32am
by Shawn Millen
Rocuronium Inj
I didnt caught (surprise) with this one and have helped out several other hospitals in the area. But I talked to my Hospira Rep and was told that this situation will last till after the first quarter of 2012. So prepare! Call your friends and contacts. Circle the wag...
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2011 11:55am
by Shawn Millen
Views: 406   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 21, 2011 2:57pm
by Mike Thomas
Apotex Product Recall causing shortages?
Gemfibrizol, all the gabapentins, doxasosins, cipros, citalopram... why are they all hard to find? Is it the apotex recall or just the normal end of the year hard to find items?
Views: 520   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 7, 2009 6:23pm
by Jennifer
Influenza vaccine
Can anyone help me find more influenza injection
Views: 572   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2009 1:01pm
by Drake Babineaux
Free Forum powered by Bravenet