Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
In dire need of Methotrexate
Our hospital is in dire need of Methotrexate 1GM vials. We use approx. 130vls a month. I am looking for Hospitals in the New Jersey/Metropolitan areas who might be able to help us out. Could you please post this on our Bulletin Board. If you can help, please contact...
Views: 348   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 8, 2005 8:09am
by Deborah Shiffner
Question from PPO Subscriber
How are other hospitals and pharmacies working with their wholesalers and manufacturers with the issue of fee for service. Will the buyer have to purchase more items direct from the manufacturer because these items that were ordered from the wholesaler is now only...
Views: 407   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2005 10:07am
by Connie Carr
Coral Snake vaccine
I have 5 vials of Coral Snake Vaccine made by Wyeth that I need to sell. I will pay shipping. A Physician in our ER ordered it direct a few week-ends ago and discharged the patient before it even came in the next day. GRRRR I can be reached at Baptist Health Medic...
Views: 351   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2005 11:09am
by Wendy Musteen
Flu vaccine
If anyone is looking, I have extra flu vaccines available.
Views: 366   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2003 8:11am
by Diana Dorgan
New Board
Welcome to the new, improved PPO Online Bulletin Board! I hope you find this new board easier to use than the old one. Share information, tips, advice, or maybe send a good wrod to someone This is YOUR forum!
Views: 412   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2002 3:54am
by Mike Thomas
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum! Please feel free to customize your Forum by changing colors, fonts and images. You can also delete messages from your Forum. This can all be done from the Members Area at Bravenet.com. If you have any quest...
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2002 3:16am
by Bravenet Member ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Free Forum powered by Bravenet