Spiderpaws Forum

Got questions, ideas, things you want to show off? TELL US ABOUT IT!!

Spiderpaws Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
d
Darrin
how do i add a scrool bar
can someone plz tell me how to put a vertical scroll bar on a page plz and so i can right on the right side of it plz e mail me
Views: 166   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2004 3:25pm
by Justin
how to change color of writing on main league page
Hi wondering if anyone can help me with changing the colors of the links and names on the front main page. I have a background that is light and the white writing just dosent go. I know it can be done seen it on other league pages. ty----kisses
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2004 3:24pm
by Justin
srceen transitions
is there a html code that would allow me to fade or switch effects when players go from main to rules pages and back again. like a slow fade,or block in block out?or even a pixel effect perhaps while going from page to page.
Views: 126   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2003 7:48pm
by Justin
how do i get html on a myleague page?
is there a code like the one for the left column or anything. coz it dont seem to be working. myleague.
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 4, 2003 5:54pm
by Justin
i have a centering problem...
I have a flashing table with a pic and flashing text that im trying to center just dont know the code or where to put it can someone please help me out?
Views: 108   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 26, 2003 1:42pm
by Justin
b
bandit
buttons
I used to have the code for making the buttons highlight when you scrolled over them, but I have lost it. does anyone know what it is? THANK YOU, Bandit
Views: 127   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 24, 2003 7:24pm
by Justin
falling flags for text
Hey there just wondering if you can help me find falling canadian flags to put on my tourney page ty....
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 2, 2003 8:47pm
by desiree052000200...
k
Kelly
Left Table Problems Plz Help
I've tried and tried and cannot figure out how to get the left table finished if i could just put a background in it would be great plz help
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 24, 2003 4:36am
by sikpuppy8099
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet