Spiderpaws Forum

Got questions, ideas, things you want to show off? TELL US ABOUT IT!!

Spiderpaws Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
The X Files XFiles 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 DVDRip
The X Files XFiles 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 DVDRip > http://tinyurl.com/nlqdjs8 The X Files XFiles 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 DVDRip 97ffa81d91 terbaik toqq . girl . Tutorials . Watch Fifa World Cup 2014 Online . botak ap...
Views: 291   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 9:35am
by deanwal
music for my page
Please help me... my ha wants to put back in the saddle again by aerosmith on our page, but i cant find the song anywhere to be able to link it in the html code... if anyone can help me i would appreciate it... thanks ahead of time
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 2, 2008 5:20pm
by Patricia
redirect page code
hi I need a code for redirecting my whole page with NO LEFT side to go in announcement box.Can someone please help??? I ve tryed everything and they dont work.so can you please paste me the right code??
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2008 3:39pm
by hootchie6968_711
need help
trying to put music from my hard drive on my tournament pages i uplaoded my music from my hard drive but i didnt get a web page or a http or any thing for me to but it in can u show me how to do it plz ty
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2008 10:11pm
by heather leon
borders around images
I need HELP putting borders around images PLEASE.
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2007 10:34am
by lmisty3038
c
Cecil
Trading co christmas, letter things to 123 greetings,
Welcome individuals and ways to customer service is available for service. A new service in thinking of your feet picture a kid perform it swell christmas. Including the real estate, beach,A merry little christmas, greetings, and customers we also all. Send your clie...
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 12:19am
by Cecil
s
stew
any one help wif rules pages
anyone know where ya can get some custom rules pages for tourneys
Views: 383   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2007 12:33am
by Dar
league page
Help!! I am looking for someone to help me with my league page. I am head admin to a great league and I am looking for an html administrator. Pleaseeee Help meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 353   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2007 3:10pm
by blondie210314
j
j m
page scrolling
on someones tourney page i seen that the whole page was scrolling anyone know the code
Views: 325   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 7, 2007 5:02pm
by lainy
n
nellie
background problems
is it just me having problems with the background pages
Views: 396   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 11, 2007 8:15pm
by HoldenRus
c
CJ
Bandwidth
Spiderpaws, So sorry i did not know i was stealing your bandwith i have changed my backgrounds so i am not using your bandwith again so sorry. I am new at using html and learning all the time what i can do and what i can't. Thankyou, CJ
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2007 8:57pm
by CJ
Need help for league page
I am head admin to a great league. I need help with my league page. I tried to learn htmls but it is so hard. Can anyone help me???
Views: 360   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2007 12:24pm
by blondie210314
help how do i make my main page
i have got trellian webpage and was given a bunch of links including this site by someone on aha but i dont know how to improt images or other things to make pages
Views: 383   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2007 4:36pm
by rose forsness
m
mary
on my league page
hello..i need help to change my league page ...i want to put xmas stuff on the main page..i dont know how....plz help
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2006 8:56pm
by mary
r
Roger
images w/sound
I want to insert several images onto a page and have the viewer hear a sound byte (short file) when their mouse moves over the image (or even if they are told to click on it). In another forun I was given a site that professed to have these codes availabl, but I was...
Views: 401   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2006 10:26pm
by playboyprissy
g
gurl
help
i am a td on a league and its been awhile since ive done any hosting...anyways here is my question... on my tour pages, my designs, if i dont want someone to be able to right click on the pic and tke it (since they were created exclusively for me by a friend) isnt t...
Views: 347   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2006 10:25pm
by playboyprissy
illegal images?
hi. we got a message through cases today that our league www.myleague.com/sheepspin420 that we have been blocked from spiderpaws due to linking for redirect pages. first off, i would like to apologize on behalf of my admin team for doing anything wrong. but w...
Views: 415   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2006 10:20pm
by playboyprissy
Left SIde
I need to add buttons to the left side can u help me I would like to add td login and htd log in and admin log in to left side how would i do that Thank you Severly Confused
Views: 372   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2006 10:18pm
by playboyprissy
t
travis
shout box
i need the code for shout box plz
Views: 437   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2006 10:15pm
by playboyprissy
m
maria
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!
everytime i try to put something on my main page,ie tourney jump box,i get the box ok but all my other stuff like background and images etc dissappear
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2006 7:57am
by maria
m
matt
I need a Code for a TD Help Page
Hello Was wondering if anyone knew the code to have html show up in a box so that a TD can just copy and paste codes. At the top it will have what the page will actually look like and below it will be a box with the html for it. Everytime I try and do it, it sh...
Views: 412   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 24, 2006 7:09pm
by PanguinFreak
g
gina
making new leauge page
hello can anyone help me?? we were in a leauge that head admin / and all amins left and we are tring to run leauge ourselves.. and doing well i might add.. but we have no clue as to how to chage our leauge page.. been reading up on html and still cant seem to fu=igur...
Views: 429   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 15, 2006 9:04pm
by Pixalie
r
Rick
how do i make a custom pool page
im new to all of this and i could use some help on making a custom yahoo pool backdoor with the tourny jump and report loss boxes on the top of the room and standings, find player and message forum buttons. any help at all would be greatly appriciated. i also tried t...
Views: 353   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 1:42am
by Rick
s
Stormy
Your Tour Pages page
Hi there, when i click on your "tourney pages" link i get an error page... I really wanted to see your tour pages too! hope you can put them back up soon! Thanks!
Views: 446   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2006 7:28am
by Stormy
s
Sara
making text "strike through"
I'm trying to make my text strike through...is there a HTML code for that?
Views: 346   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2006 5:37pm
by Sara
Music, Large gap between end of song and start of song in loop
Hi! Can anyone tell me how to decrease the time between the end of a song and the start of the song in a continuous loop? Thank you for your help
Views: 456   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2006 7:15am
by TorontoDianne
Spiderpaws tag?
Hi, do yall have a spiderpaws tag i can put on my links page? I'm on yahoo messanger: loveoftwins143 tyvm!! your site rocks! ~love~
Views: 446   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2006 8:45am
by Tiffany
a
Ayden
Cursor change
Hi... i would like to know how i can change my cursor to be something else.. i don't want a trail - but if nothing can be done i will accept that too.. but i would like to all who join my tournament.. when they open the main page.. at least that if not rules and ever...
Views: 418   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2006 6:02am
by Ayden
NEW TO HTML , I REALLY NEED HELP
I AM NEW TO HTML I HAVE THE UPLOAD FIGURED OUT.. BUT TO INSERT THE HTML CODES AND TO DESIGN ANY THING ELSE IS NOT WORKING.. I REALLY NEED LAYMANS TERMS AS TO WERE TO LOAD THE HTML CODES AND STUFF.. YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED THUNDER
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2006 4:43am
by THUNDERSPIRIT
j
John
I NEED HELP WITH MOUSE TRAILS PLZZZZZ
Hi everybody i need help, i dont know how to make the cursor trail text. I did what they told me to do step by step but it doen't work... i dont know why. can anyone help me plz .... :(
Views: 316   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2006 10:50am
by Talan64
How do you save stuff on the cases tourny page
Ok, Ive been working on my tourny page all day...Got it down ran a tourny, closed out tourny, and when i went to make another one, Nothing saved on my tourny page . Like the mouse trails, and run with images/ text, doesnt save on my Tourny page. Is there a way t...
Views: 459   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2006 10:47am
by Talan64
s
Stacia
setting color on a league page
i test the page here and it works fine with the right color, but when i add it to the announcements the background color turns black...what am i doing wrong?? been trying to do this for days now...cant get it to work...thanks
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2006 11:22pm
by Stacia
Software for creating multi-pictures tournament pages for cribbage
I am looking for sotfware for creating multi-picture tournament pages for cribbage. If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated and i can be contacted on MSN Messenger at pls0316@hotmail.com, on Yahoo Messenger at cribqueen1954@yahoo.com, or by emailing me...
Views: 385   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2006 11:19am
by Patricia
spiderpaws problems
hey all i am trying for days to come on www.spiderpaws.com but it keeps saying page doesnt excist or something like that i dont understand i udes the site 1 year ago also did someone had that problems too and know how i can fix that because i love the site and i do...
Views: 563   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 8, 2005 11:12pm
by desiree witte
s
Steff
HTML Codes
Hi, I have inserted a bad HTML Code on my site www.stephaniecoyle.piczo.com but it's telling me to put my site into safe. So that I can erase the HTML Code but it won't let me. I'll give you the code: OK CANCEL DELETE...
Views: 679   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 9:54am
by Steff
HELP
on the someone is watching there is only step 1 step 2 is not there pls advise thx gail
Views: 410   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2005 5:07pm
by GKWF1950
Please Help Me Me How Do I insert an Image?
Please tell me how to insert an image?
Views: 506   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2005 6:47pm
by Starz_N_Her_Eyez...
animation
hi spider i am looking dor a animation of a dominoe, any way or where i can find 1 ? kuj
Views: 459   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2005 5:16pm
by kujhawk2000_
j
John
HELP HELP HELP PLZ
hi i dont understand when they say "insert the below into the section of the page" what does that mean. where is the section of the page can anyone tell me plz
Views: 353   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 7, 2005 7:11am
by southern_dad05
looking
im looking for a time zone table for a my leauge main page with 4 frames ps mnt cent est times. time & date please thanx
Views: 338   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2005 11:03pm
by Alvin Blagg
s
Sandra
Images Adding them to my page
I have found alot of images and backgrounds here that I like very much. I just dont know how to find the urls to put on my pages. I've tried right clicking but it doesnt give me the properties listing. TIA for any help
Views: 279   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 12:53pm
by Jeanna
t
Teri
Suicide tables
Hi, I was reading some of your tourney ideas and saw that some of them require the use of suicide tables. Could someone please tell me what a suicide table is and how to set one??? Thanks, Teri
Views: 313   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 4, 2005 10:49am
by Teri
Cant Fin Exact Color
i really need some help find the right color i have a color on my website and i cant find the EXACT one on the color page here would anyone like to help?
Views: 272   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 9:00am
by Pixalie
Left Table..........helppppppppppppppp
Hi........could someone please help me with the left table. I copied and pasted and I think I'm doing everything right ONLY to find out its not working. I have been at it forever and I'm getting no where! Please oh please will you help me. Thanks!
Views: 362   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 12, 2005 11:11am
by jeremy
need help finding a code
im lookin for the code to add the lil status boxes to my league page and also how do i add all the td's and head td's names to my page does neone know the code for that also ty for ur help all
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2005 1:51pm
by smokin_moma_1
v
Vampy
Need Help Plzzzzzz
Hi i am desperately looking for some help. Myself & a friend have started up a new league. i have tried changin the main league page but it all goes completely wrong. i either enter a code somewhere (i don't know where they are spose to go) & it doesn't work or it ma...
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2005 8:15am
by Vampy
p
pat
music on tourny pages
plz can you tell me if its possible to put 2 different songs on tourny page to play one after the other ty.... if so want code do i use...and keep up the great work on the site awesome job
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2005 12:39pm
by pat
d
Dawn
dropdown menu
I would like to make a dropdown menu for our literati main page instead of the left side. Anyone know where i can find the code to do this?
Views: 256   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 14, 2005 10:56pm
by straitjacket85
s
SueJ
not able to see some tourney pages
Can someone help me. When I click on some of the Myleague tourney pages this is what I get:
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2005 6:15pm
by SueJ
Haw do you put cut and past box on a page
hah any one know haw to put tex box onto a page so you can put codes in and it wont afeckt the page
Views: 302   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2005 9:05pm
by Eevee The Dark M...
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet