Return to Website

#Fun.trivia Forum

We in #Fun.Trivia actively encourage all Chatters to share their News,Views & Gossip.

#Fun.trivia Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: New feature for site

And an afterthought!!!!!! if you are really interested to see who has been banned from the channel at any time users of mirc only need double click on an empty space in the channel window. This brings up the channel central window which lists all bans that are current in #fun.trivia.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Baddie of the month eh? mmmmmmm I thought we were already aware of this information, and if we aren't maybe the Stats page provides us with further information. Not sure how others feel but do we really wish to encourage bad behaviour just so that their nick and actions can be highlighted on the site. The website is for all chatters and I'm open to others opinions. Wonder if a webpoll may not be a better choice ^viking^? Thanks for your suggestion and your input is very much appreciated at this time and hopefully in the future.

Replying to:

I think a new feature should be placed on this site. The 'Usual Suspects' section where people can go to see who is in the bad books on a weekly basis. See who is most likely to receive a ban, who has recieved a ban, and profile both the bannee's and the banners. Great fun! He he he.

Also, it has come to my attention that some people think that i swear to much, that is ******** Edited by Lena

Re: New feature for site'usual suspects'

Oh ^viking^ what would be the use of a site such as you suggest.

From what I hear, you would be the only one on it, but on a daily basis, not weekly,lol

marlaina

Replying to:

I think a new feature should be placed on this site. The 'Usual Suspects' section where people can go to see who is in the bad books on a weekly basis. See who is most likely to receive a ban, who has recieved a ban, and profile both the bannee's and the banners. Great fun! He he he.

Also, it has come to my attention that some people think that i swear to much, that is ******** Edited by Lena