Linda's Forum

Welcome to my forum.  Please feel free to post a message.    I'll be delighted to hear from you!

Linda's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
appreciation

Hi ....I have enjoyed Gerald's performances over the years...I am pleased to have seen your appreciation of his contribution to the entertainment industry...He is ever distinctive on screen and I always recognise his voice in the old radio plays that you can find available on the web...a great guy.
PS ...I have just watched Dragonfly Squadron (1954)

Re: appreciation

Michael, hi! Better late than never in replying to your kind posting last November! It must be old age creeping up, but I'd forgotten to check my Forum all this time! :0( Thanks for your comments. I see from your e-mail address you're from the UK. If you'd like to hear Gerald's voice, "The Reluctant Dragon" is on BBC2 on 1 August at 10.30 a.m. His voice features in the "Baby Weems" segment. I don't have this in my collection yet, so it's something I'm looking forward to seeing, and on my birthday, too!
Best wishes
Linda C Wood

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi ....I have enjoyed Gerald's performances over the years...I am pleased to have seen your appreciation of his contribution to the entertainment industry...He is ever distinctive on screen and I always recognise his voice in the old radio plays that you can find available on the web...a great guy.
PS ...I have just watched Dragonfly Squadron (1954)