Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ethiopia Deserves a better Government

To Josei Ethiopia McCarty!

Are you still here? I thought you left.

You said "to Ibrahim"

"I am getting sucked into this issue more than I wish to be. I never thought for a minute that I would debate with people who live in the most democratic and civilized nations and support act of pure savagery. The more I read you the more your argument gets bizarre."

Please see the link and try to think twice.

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp? id=20050703175709990001

Email: GZemariame@aol.com

GEBRESELASSIE,

You shoud have shut your mouth. You irritated Ethiopia Mc Carthy and now she is proving to be your worst enemy. Josie, Ethiopians will thank you for ever.

Mamo QIlo

Dear readers,

Please do not be too harsh on Gebreselassie. He is only doing his homework to get his usual left_over (Teref_meref) from his sick boss. Let history judge him and his likes - the so called PHDs like Tecola or Tekula Hagos.
The future is bright for not only ethiopia and Ethiopians, but humanity in general; thanks to people like sir Bob Geldof and Ethiopia McCarthy.

Email: yibeqawal@yahoo.com

City: auckland

Gebreselassie,i know you a tegre Ethiopian as the rest of us.The diffrence between you and us is that we pay your salary thru american law makers funds to your master Melese and monthly salary you get which asigned you have no work record nar tax paying records, but proboganda cadre you're.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

Dear Ethiopia,
I am sure that you are not American, but a settler who is hiding and pretending to be civilized; however, I agree with you that I came from another planet. In my part of world, we do not hide and live in two identities place. I will not discuss with people who are covered their identity. You must be one of those who changed her name once she arrrived in America.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Ibrahim,you luck knowledge in history of America we call USA.Under Abraham Lincoln leadership the south and north united by way of force to help the country from tiranny for this cause over 400,000 laid dead.

Ibrahim,do you trust your tail?

Mamo, that was funny. I couldn't stop laughing.

Gebreselassie,

Can you help us understand the point you are trying to send when you posted the minute from a 2002 metting between Meles, Moi and Bush. Here is one I took from it. First Moi is out. Meles would follow. second, Bush did not even know who Meles was.

Here is an exerpt from your posting:

Bush to Meles:

"Mr. President, would you care to call from somebody from the Kenyan press? You don't have to if you don't want to -- (laughter) -- I thought it would be hospitable."

Meles to Bush: "I'm here from Ethiopia."

PRESIDENT BUSH: "Well, we'll get you next, sir. (Laughter.) Is the Kenyan reporter here?

Mamo Qilo

The Bush administiration knows that Ethiopians tax money not going to pay Ibrahim salary and thier EPRDF member salaries thus,mr. Melese looked idiot eri idiot not know where he stands on BBCinterview.He look like a retired soldier from Adewa.

Hey Ethiopians and Eth Lovers,
Have you heard Meles on BBC-HardTalk-July 4,05? You will be amazed! Shame Ethiopia has such kind of prime minister. He even said "...I'm not here to please Tony Blair or anybody. I'm trying to build Democracy in my country". Please watch it!! You would crack up in laughter!! Now I know the prime minister of Ethiopia is not only a killer but also a Psycho. He contradicts himself when he talks. Now the World knows who he really is!!

Email: rachel_br@yahoo.com

The following is the address:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/hardtalk/4649373.stm

Email: rachel_br@yahoo.com

Just don't respond to Gebresselasie and Ibrahim. Let them say anything but keep on denying them any reply. This is the best way to keep them away. They may use different names but they can be easily identified by the intent of their message.

Regards

City: Addis

Gebresilassie

I don't think Advil and Tylenol will help you now, get Lodine or Prozac and go away to Adwa you'r going to be depressed for a long time.

As far as I am concerned, Gebreselassie is not a real Gebreselassie he is a real Gebremeles.

Gebremeles , I am sure you prefer this name.

Dear Rachel,
It seems that you are only hearing what you like to hear. You perception is already twisted with the wrong ideas of the settlers. Recently one of the respect newspapers, Hearald Tribune, has written that the new approach to poverty is at the center of Prime Minister Tony Blair's Commission for Africa, which has proposed a raft of ambitious initiatives aimed at making real headway against poverty across the continent.
Moreover, our Prime Minister, Meles Zenawi, is described that he is one of the best leaders of Africa. If I quote word by word, the newspaper says: " He is the the only African leader on the commission, and the most articulate champion of its agenda, is Ethiopia's prime minister, Meles Zenawi."
This will send a chill in the bone to the socalled opposition parties that roaming in the capital of the Western World. Your forefathers villain Haile and Derg did not deliver in hundred years what Meles has done in 14 for his country.

Gebremeles is the right name thank you guy. Gebremeles shame on you! I don't care from which ethnic group you are from, but you don't have sense of human you are like Agazi's in Addis wild animal! Go back to your bush this is not your place.

City: Addis

To Tolosa;

You said, "Gebremeles , I am sure you prefer this name."

Since I assume Tolosa would be your last name, I am not sure where to catagorize your sex.

You simplified my lack of sureness when you tell me for sure, I prefer my name Gebremels to Gebreselassie. As a result you deserve a special name "Witch".

Correction be made:-This message is not from Observer it is from Gebreselassie to WITCH (Tolosa)

To Tolosa;

You said, "Gebremeles , I am sure you prefer this name."

Since I assume Tolosa would be your last name, I am not sure where to catagorize your sex.

You simplified my lack of sureness when you tell me for sure, I prefer my name Gebremels to Gebreselassie. As a result you deserve a special name "Witch".

WORLDWIDE PROTEST IS IN VAIN

Ethiopia is one of the seven African countries who is invited to the summit of G8.

See for yourself

http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/jul2005/2005-07-04-02.asp

tolosa

you gave him good name

Gbremeles

idiot tigre

Email: wonder@yahoo.com

I am sure all of you bunch of garbages, morons, hate & war mongors, opinionated & peer minded individuals, liars, petties, etc would not like to see the attach link news. Go hell to all of you.

WORLDWIDE PROTEST IS IN VAIN

Ethiopia is one of the seven African countries who is invited to the summit of G8.

See for yourself

http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/jul2005/2005-07-04-02.asp

Re: WORLDWIDE PROTEST IS IN VAIN

Ibrahim Shirdon

I am with you. Yes, the protest is in VAIN.

The only seven african countries who are invited to the summit are:- South Africa, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Ghana, Senegal, and Algeria.

Infact it a huge blow to the protesters, oppostion parties, and their allies.

Long live Ethiopia

The on going strugle for democracy will flourish on the grave of Ethiopia and Ethiopian enemies.

I would like to re-read what, I did send you yesterday incase if your memory is lost.

Wonder!

You were born to be the way you are and it is very hard to change yourself to join in today's politics.

Secondly, I am glad you know that, I am idiot in the eye of bunch of idiots and morons like you.

Thirdly, do you know that you are personanongrata in the eye of historian?

God bless you!

Additional:- In your today's message you said, "Idiot Tigre"

I didn't know that you are obsess by Tigreans.

Mercy of GOD to you.

The dust seems settled.

Gebreselassie,

You are loosing it. You were supposed to be the coolminded person who keeps on sending the message, no matter what.

You wrote: "I am sure all of you bunch of garbages, morons, hate & war mongors, opinionated & peer minded individuals, liars, petties, etc would not like to see the attach link news. Go hell to all of you." Now we have you exactly where we want you. thanks to Ethiopia Mc Carthy she rendered you lifeless. You are reduced from a cool headed propogandist garbage talking petty. You are finished. You were sevred!

Mamo Qilo

PS: Meles will end up being the embarrasment to Toni. Something tells me Meles would not travel. he will be ordered to stay behind.

To Mamo Qilo;

You said, "Something tells me Meles would not travel"

I guess, your witch companion Tolosa must have told you.

Josie Ethiopia McCarthy;

I, realize now that you were joining the forum not knowingly, but as a result of slip of a mind. That is why you settle down in no time at all.

I, hope you stay settled from now on as your mind continue to be limp.

Cheers million times.

GebreMeles,I am a man of God, not a witch doctor. That is the reason why I hated you calling yourself Gebreselassie, servant of the Holy Trinty.... Your deeds are devilish like your paymaster. By the way, where on earth is your den, one of the 'embassies'. I feel sorry for my poor dad who pays tax to feed Meles and his GebreMeleses around the world. Please be thankful to my dad for paying his tax....even if you are ungrateful.....

Tolosa,

You are suppose to ignore this idiot, G/S. Let him talk to himself. He is not worth of your time.

Mrs. Ethiopia!

Thank you for realizing the whole thing right now.

City: gzhello@yahoo.com

Blair could be sending good money after bad

The idiots on this forum can read the following. Go to the link if you will. This shows your CUD is finished and PM Meles is here to stay.

http://www.eastandard.net/hm_news/news.php?articleid=23089

By Barrack Muluka

Writing in the pages of this paper in August 1995, I described Ethiopia’s then newly elected Prime Minister, Meles Zenawi, as a fledgling dictator, who was slowly growing the repressive wings and horns of the typical African tyrant.

Western governments and media were then clustering up Zenawi together with other youthful leaders elsewhere on the continent and peddling them around the globe as Africa’s new democrats and liberators.

Together with Paul Kagame of Rwanda, Yoweri Museveni of Uganda and Jerry Rawlings of Ghana they were proclaimed the harbingers of the generation that was set to lead Africa out of a decadent morass of administrative ineptitude, sleaze and building of personal empires of graft. They would place Africa on the superhighway to a progressive and democratic future. Never mind that the much-hailed first ever-parliamentary elections that were Zenawi’s passport to the tag of a democrat had been hopelessly flawed.

His Ethiopian People’s Democratic Front party had just garnered 98 per cent of the votes cast in a poll that had been boycotted by all Opposition parties. Never mind, too, that Zenawi had only recently reinvented himself from a military strongman – having first ascended to power as a tribal rebel commander in 1991, when he had overthrown another military strongman, Mengistu Haile Maryam. And finally, never mind the havoc and hopelessness that his transitional government had visited upon the separatist Oromo and Ogaden peoples between 1991 and 1995.

In the fullness of time, Zenawi’s repressive plumage has come to full growth. He can now claim his rightful place in the assembly of Africa’s other despots before him. He has perfected the art of winning flawed elections, having repeated his 1995 feat in 2000, and again this year. But his performance this year has thrown the country into an orgy of fatal riots in Addis and elsewhere.

Coming at a time when British Prime Minister Tony Blair is relentlessly trying to pass around Africa’s miserable beggar’s cap among the club of the rich nations of the world (the G8), Zenawi’s latest show of muscle is a direct slap in Mr Blair’s face, to say nothing of the great injustice it does Africa’s plea to the global community.

Particularly embarrassing, Zenawi was going to be Blair’s special flagship at the G8 meeting in Scotland, in the next few days. Zenawi was expected to make a passionate plea to rich nations, on behalf of Africa. He was expected to sell Africa as a continent increasingly in democratic and responsible hands, able to put foreign funds to accountable use.

But the bloody show of fiat, in which dozens have been killed, has not only seen Blair rethink his flagship, but also suspend all aid to Ethiopia. It is about the last thing Blair wanted to see happen in his ongoing push for Africa’s debt cancellation and quest for enjoyment of increased foreign aid.

But does the riddle of Africa’s perennial penury and indigence seem to lie in what sits at the bottom of the example from Ethiopia? Is it possible that debt cancellation and doubling of aid could never end, or even reduce Africa’s abject conditions?

It is instructive that in 1974 Mengistu took over power in a military coup in Ethiopia, invoking the name of responsible and democratic governance.

Having literally killed the misanthrope Emperor Haile Salasie in office, Mengistu promised his long suffering compatriots, who had witnessed their kith and kin starve to death while Haile Salasie fed prime beef to dogs and lions, that he would deliver them to glory land.

By the time Mengistu was getting ousted in 1991, Ethiopians could not tell whether life had been better under the emperor (the Lion of Judah, as he liked calling himself), or under the communist president. Today they don’t know whether life has ever been good under any one leader or the other.

The African problem is one of absence of institutions and instruments that guarantee sound and responsible government. The continent urgently needs institutions that can generate checks and balances in the exercise of power, thereby paving way to responsible leadership. From Mogadishu to Dakar, and from Cape Town to Tunis, the continent has yet to evolve vessels in which the affairs of government and management of the national economy can bid farewell to the continent’s poverty crisis.

The G8 could sweep clean the continent’s collective debt portfolio tomorrow morning. It could inject into Africa grants tenfold and engineer replacement of the present crop of leaders with new ones. But ten years down the line, the continent would still dither in poverty. It is instructive, for example, that at independence, the Zambian kwacha was twice as strong as the British Pound Sterling. Today you require over five thousand kwacha to buy one British Pound Sterling. What went wrong? The answer is certainly fairly complex. But one thing is clear, bad leadership due to lack of proper institutions of leadership has been at the forefront.

Of course those who ascend to power in Africa are happy to deliberately leave our institutions weak so that they can exploit them to entrench personal rule, complete with personality cults, institutional rot and gentlemanly looting of public property. Those out of the epicenter of power attempt to peddle themselves as ambassadors of change, but deep down they hope that they can discover some shortcut to power, with everything else being constant. That way, it will be their turn to eat next.

In Ethiopia and elsewhere in Africa, not even total erosion of debt can end poverty, no matter how passionately Blair and others like him wish to tame the monster on the continent. The starting point is, willy-nilly, the creation of enabling institutions. This is where Blair should redirect his efforts, if he truly wishes to see Africa crawl out of the morass of poverty. Anything less than this is to send good money after bad money.

Re

I have not posted this at all

Thank you

Re: Ethiopia Deserves a better Government_It does indeed

I doubt this is hardly a guy one can contemplate for the position he is seeking. My country can do a million times better than this pi*.

Check him out one more time:

Hailu:- “Possibly. They don’t know our culture, our behavior; how an Ethiopian behaves under different circumstances. There are many two faced people in this world. They don’t know this country in-depth; that is what I believe. And I don’t blame them.”

“Could it be that you, with your own political ambition, are using the current situation against the people of Ethiopia. You now are advising that aid should be reconsidered. Can you, yourself a man who served for two years under the so-called `Red Terror Regime of Colonel Mengistu…”

Hailu:- “Yeah.”

“This is more about your political ambition rather than for the good of the Ethiopian people.”

Hailu:- “I was the only person who stood up at that time and told the `Dergue:”You are wrong! I’m quitting.”

“How many years did you spend serving Colonel Mengistu?”

Hailu:- “Two years, two years or 1½ years.”

“Two years?”

Hailu:- “Yes.”

“It took you two years to understand that you were going in the wrong direction?”

Hailu:- Yes, it took me two years! We were trying… we were trying to get these people to take the right direction; even to take the try. We gave it a try…”

“Two long years?”

Hailu:- “But I don’t have access like everybody else. I don’t have access in itself. I’m just a technician. OK? I’m an expert in management…”

“You were a top official.”

Hailu:- “I have children. To protect your children there are certain things you do, but then, when you reach a certain boundary, you say “sorry I don’t agree with you, you are wrong!” If you are talking of my ambition, you didn’t do any homework on who I am?”

“I tell you what I talk about. I talk about you as a politician. I talk about your track record. I talk about what happened to Ethiopia under Colonel Mengistu. And I talk about where Ethiopia is today. It is making progress; for example it is educating its children, making progress economically. We have seen an 11 percent growth rate recently. It is slowly… slowly emerging from a terrible poverty under a leader that Western experts believe doing a decent job. And you are now trying to drag that process down.

Hailu:- “That process is already down. I don’t have to drag it down. Its record shows those 11 percent … I know those figures. I have been in the business of consultancy. These figures, you can screw them in any way you like.”

Konjet

Mr. Hailu is a lost minded man. I am happy you understand him.

Dear Ethiopia McCarthy,
Thank You for being concerned and, writting your comment. Iwas born and raised not very far from the school(ACS) where your father used to teach. I have a very good memory of the school and the Americans I saw and spoke too.

Email: solalm23@yahoo.co.uk

City: London

Dear Sole,
Do you really know what the names Ethiopia McCarthy stand for?
Ethiopia is the old ethiopia that Haile Sillassie butchered and starved millions people. That one is gone with the wind and new Ethiopia is ushered to the people of Ethiopia and the new one has endorced and accepted all her children. You should go to Altanta and epxereince where the thug of old ethiopia are crying like baby in order to go the power.
In addition, McCarthy has common denominator with the old ethiopia since it is the time when the Amerian people were imposed and harrassed and intimidated by the bloodly McCarthism political system. The rest of the history of this cruel period will find in the academic books.

Ibrahim,
This is what you wrote:

“the thug of old ethiopia are crying like baby in order to go the power.
In addition, McCarthy has common denominator with the old ethiopia since it is the time when the Amerian people were imposed and harrassed and intimidated by the bloodly McCarthism political system. The rest of
the history of this cruel period will find in the academic books.”

You are a pathetic sole!!! You are a heartless, motionless individual. What do you call the recent killing in Ethiopia, mercy killing? I hope you burn in hell!! Come clean, Ibrahim You hate Ethiopia so much you wish her anarchy like in Somalia.

Ibrahim,

You keep mumbling on about the old Ethiopia. Let me tell you something, whose rights and freedom is respected in mainland Somalia, a country of misery and destruction, no government.

You have got a nerve to complain about other Ethiopians.

If Ethiopians are bad to you why don’t you pack your bag (if you have any) and move to Somalia. I am sure you will find all the freedom and stability you yearn for.

You should wake up to reality and appreciate what you have.

Email: HA9beth_tes@hotmail.com

City: London, UK

To Yigrmal!

You said, "What do you call the recent killing in Ethiopia, mercy killing? I hope you burn in hell!! Come clean, Ibrahim You hate Ethiopia so much you wish her anarchy like in Somalia."

It was unfortunate to the recent killing in Addis-Ababa. As all of us would recall, unless our mind is blocked to see the reality the PM warned prior to the incident that let alone he wanted to see single life would be lost he don't want to see property destructed by anybody be it opposition party members or supporters.

Having said this, I want you to see the reallity on the ground by asking you a simple questions. If the demonstration was peaceful as some have suggested,why do you thing the so called oppostion party (UCD) didn't want to take respossibilty? Why did the chairman of the party again and again denied his awarness about the press release of UCD that invites public unrest to the BBC hardtalk when the journalist insisted he saw a copy of the document?

The government has a duty of restorring peace in the city. In this situation people died. Had the government distanced himself from restoring the peace, the situation could have been worse than we saw.

You said, "Ibrahim You hate Ethiopia so much you wish her anarchy like in Somalia."

Having different outlook from you, does ont justify Ibrahim is wishing to see anarchy in Ethiopia.

Please be honest to yourself before you dare to say so much that will lead you nowhere. Honesy start from yourself by approching the forum with your real name.

G/S:
Only you will try to find an excuse for the horrendous crime that was committed on innocent people of Ethiopia. For any person not to have any kind of remorse for what happened is appalling. The blame belongs to Meles and people like you only. CUD never killed any one! You know it. You cannot fool Ethiopian people. They know who killed their children. There is absolutely nothing wrong for CUD to ask the Ethiopian people to exercise their rights. Only you and Meles the hate mongers find something wrong with it.

What happened to you people to be this cruel? Were you all miss treated by your own parents, and now you want to take it out on Ethiopian people? How is it possible for so many of you to be this heartless? Knowing there are more than one Meles out there is threat to humanity.

Yigermal!

Why don't you come with your real name if you think you care about reallity. As far as, your hypocracy comment can tell honesty have no place in your mind.

Before I close my comment let me tell you something. I wonder if you were member of the past regime as some member are crying hypocraticaly while they seems to forget what they did while they were henchmen of Mengistu.

Finaly if you deny what UCD did to incite in Addis, who knows you could be one of the member of UCD. You deny your press release because of you born to do it.

G/S,
Are you drinking again? Didn’t the physiatrist tell you to stop drinking? I am worried about you, G/S. You shouldn’t mix alcohol and medication. It might cause you to harm yourself and others. Haven’t you seen what it did to Meles? He literally went mad and killed a lot of people.

GZ-

How dare you invoke the name of God when it's obvious you serve Satan.

eye, ethiopia

Mercy of god to you too.

You purport to be a religious person and yet defend the murder of innocent people. This is illogical. And you think I am the one in need of mercy from God? Sir, you need an exorcism.

G/S,
Huh…?
You know who the Heavenly Father is? Has he said anything to you about the killings in Ethiopia?

Friends,

It is nice to see my posting has attracted over 800 hits and over 100 responses. Gereselassie first tried to brown nose. I gave him a bad look. Then he tried to reason. I cut his reasonong into pieces. Then he started to insult me. He is the mouth piece of the government. I am both happy and puzzeled o see him preoccupied with my messages even after I have told him that Ethiopia McCarthy s non other than Mamo Qilo.

Josie Ethiopia McCarthy
Mamo Qilo

eye ethiopia and Yigermal!

God is the father of MERCY. Regardless of your sin, I will pray unto you.

Bless you.

GZ-

Do me a favor, don't bother.

Dear Gebreselassie Zemariame:
Thanks brother not to budge an inch for the children of settlers who are daydreaming to rule Ethiopia.
By the way, our honorable Meles Zenawi was in Sudan to particiapte in a ceremony that John Garang was swearing as Vice President. This is a historical moment for Sudan.
Moreover, Mr. Gebre do not bother this settler who do not see other ethnics as Ethiopian except those amharized in thier myopic and narrow outlook.
Look at their comments. They do not know how to dialogue and discuss the issue.
I beg them to discuss two issue if they are honest about ethiopian and democratization of Ethiopia.
Nevertheless, they never engage in civil discussion because they do not have an iota of truth in their camps(CUD).
For example, Mr. Nega who is the spokesman of CUD has admitted that Ethiopian has not known in its history a freedom of speech, but the opposition were given the right to express their opinions in the recent election. However, the thug, the murders and theives who have stolen Ethiopian money for century and told to the naive people such as Ethiopian McCarthy that Ethiopia is Christian country and we do not have other ethnic group except the settlers do not want to admit the truth.
Yesterday, the Amhara radio, VOA, has broadcasted a program where the fathers of settlers, chauvinists and fascits umbrella, Mesfin Woldemarion, Haile Goshu and a certain representative of Negede Gobeze have drummed a speech load with hated and violence.
Futhermore, let me tell a good news that I got from Dire Dawa and I was told that Somali Ethiopian elders have had a meeting with Meles last week and told him that they will separate in case the settlers will rule Ethiopia and fight until the last persons. They submitted a written letter to him and sent the copy to the Western Ambassadors in Ethiopia. They cited that Meles is the only candidate that is democratically ruling Ethiopia; otherwise, she will plunge to war.

Ibrahim Shardon;

What they know is to beat a drum with only one tone. They are bunch of people who are not created to accept reality. As you said if you raise important issue they start to twist the subject and strat screaming like a mad dog.

They think they are the only gifted people to be called Ethiopians. This kind of sentiment is nothing more than mental crisis. Mental crisis that will never heal even if you feed them with silver plate.

World is a witnessing at the moment what they are doing to destroy the on going ABC of democracy. I am not sure their final fate would be.

Cheers for Ethiopian people who deserve a true democracy!

Eye Ethiopia

My prayers work and thanks GOD.

Mercy of god to you forever.

eye ethiopia

GOD IS POWERFUL!

To Josie E. McCarthy;

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE RECENT DEVELOPMENT IN OUR HOME LAND?

G/Meles,
You are the biggest moron ever.

Belew,

Let us make one point clear. Gragn Mohamed was one of the icons of Ethiopian history, just like Yohanes, Minilik and Tewodros. I am an Orthodox Christian. Your reference to him as Siretam is an insult not only to the Muslim Brothers and Sisters on this forum, but on all who come in contact with your unfortunate language. It is a shame.

TT

Email: ttessema34@yahoo.com

ALL - I'm ****** of Eritrean! And I am here to expose Isayas friend leaving in the US Gebreselassie. He is posing as Ethiopian to mess with you all. He is infact Eritrean lik me. I an unhappy Eritrean and I'm tired leaving under the tyrant and have decided to expose the lie and the liers.....Don't waset your time Ethiopinas...

Email: gebre@yahoo.com

Taricu Tesema,
Let me tell you that I have never been against any religion. I am just struggling with those who infiltrate our forum which genuinly stands for the unity of Ethiopia.Listen to what "Gebremariam" wrote above-shaebians closer to Isayas are attacking us by messing in our beloved web site ER. Christians and muslims have long lived together in Ethiopia in peace and harmony,which I support very much.What Gran Mohamed did to the Ethiopian histry is to be left to the historians. We know also about our historical enemies- several Arab countries who spend millions of petrodollars to destroy our beloved Country through Shaebia for example.So my point is to show the evil deeds of those who do harm our Country, not against the moslims in general as you tried to accuse me.
Got the point?

Email: h.y.paulos@wp.pl

City: WLOCLAWEK

Belew,

Your remark was malacious. You cannot sugar coat it. You cannot wiggle out of it. If you were remorseful you would have apologized. You wrote i black and white the term "Shiretam" to refer to Gragn Mohamed's religion. You said it in a deregatory way. You wrote: "What Gran Mohamed did to the Ethiopian histry is to be left to the historians." Shure History will judge him the same way t would judge Yohanes, Minilik and Tewodros.

Mamo Qilo

Let me break it dawn,Gran Mohammed had issues how ever thier issues settled on battle field how they came to know Gran Mohammed and defeated,the question is who made Gran Mohammed lost and burried.The question is How Ibrahim became muslim?let him answer.

Dear ER,
Sorry for my foul word used & so now deleted by you Mr. editor, which I think is appropriate.
My anger comes out from the grave information that I recently received from my closest friends and relative in particular & the country in general.
I strongly support the ideas of Ethiopian friends like "Ethiop Mc Carthy"-I thank her with my all heart! Also appreciate the hard work of those like "Mamo Qiulo" are waging in the struggle to save our country! There are lots of genuine Ethiopians who wish well to our motherland. We all can judge them from the content of their messages. But there are also the well known foes of Ethiopia like "Gebreselassie Z.","Ibrahim Shiradon". Who are Implants of Sheabia/TPLF-Meles group/EPRDF, who blood suck & destroy our land. We have to distinguish between the friends & enemies. On this occasion I have to apologize also for mistakenly lining "Dilliger j1" with the foe- I've got him to be genuine Ethiopian.
Thank you for understanding.

Below

What is the criteria to be called one is Ethiopian and one is not? Is your mental in a normal situation at the moment? I doubt.

Gebreselassie,

It is a shame that the tugs in Colorado did such a lousy job on you. You should not have overcharged them to begin with.

I am going to start using your name. Do not say that Ihave wanred you. From today on I will use your screen name. To differentiate our screen names I will have a dot at the end of Zemariam. This way you cannot accuse me of using your name to confuse people. People can see the difference.

Gebreselassie Zemariam.

Mamo Qilo,
Thank you. You crack me up. Are you aware G/S new name is Ali.

G/S
For me the criteria to be called Ethiopian at this moment of time is:
The one who was born in that land despite his ethnicity religion…that struggles to save his motherland from foes, which are on the process of doing unprecedented damage, who is opposing this murderous & tyrant government, who opposes those who sold out the country,
The one who respects the will of the people, who doesn’t steal the ballot of the people, who doesn’t murder peaceful people, rob the country and keep in foreign countries accounts, doesn’t murder or torture University students, peasants, teachers, journalists or pilots.
The ones who don’t sell theire own conscious, who refuse to be part of the treason waged on their own people.
Even Meles who is partly Ethiopian could have been called Ethiopian.
In your case you can be called Ethiopian, if you were born in that land & confess to stop bleeding the country and the people, stop to support the dying tyrant, stop to sell your conscious for money. Despite the tragic blood shade is taking place, we should leave some space for peace and reconciliation, which might take place when the tyrant governments will be removed. But for the time being you remain to be a Foe – unfortunately for your deeds.
Wish you well

I hear by withdraw anything good I may have said about Irbrahim or G/S....they are full of areeee...and let us ignore the hell out of the....who ever reply to them is NOT ethiopian....

Email: mamo@yahoo.com

Ethiopan!

ARE YOU OK?

Mamo Qilo,
Don't you think this Gebrezelassie Zamariam. is the biggest moron ever created?

TO MODERATOR!

I CAN ONLY SEE LAST UPDATED ON JULY 4TH, 2005. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST OF REPLIES?